GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

But they might get someone talented, like a Mack... they only have holes... everywhere. 

Coming from the clowns that gave Gruden a 9 figure contract? Lol

You'll have your own top 10 picks in the cesspool of a franchise you have. Lose Mack and Cooper and both get to the playoffs, but you'll bust on the picks most likely anyway. Even ruining a QB that was a potential MVP candidate a short while ago. Model franchise. Hahaha

No need to spout off on the Raider trolls, dude. Give them two weeks, and they'll be convincing themselves the 2020 first rounder will be top 5. Again.

Actually, I admire what the Raiders are doing, looking at things logically. They have a great chance to improve themselves into something respectable.

But the Bears will still probably win the Super Bowl first...:D

Just now, Heinz D. said:

Dude...c'mon...

We're all still friends here. You know what I was getting at, right? 

Yes, no offense taken. It's all good, I just want the coach who goes for the kill. Had Nagy done that we would be no worse off.

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Yes, no offense taken. It's all good, I just want the coach who goes for the kill. Had Nagy done that we would be no worse off.

The thing that drives me nuts is that sometimes Nagy gets that...and sometimes he don't. O.o

Hopefully with all this experience, it'll become clear for him. 

First thoughts.  I had hoped Parkey could get out of his own head, when kicked the icing ball I thought he had maybe done that, but he hasnt, its time to cut bait.  Its $9M you dont want to eat but you have to.  Kicking HAS to get solved this offseason.

Mitch rose to the moment and showed it never gets too big for him. You might want to see what first time playoff QBs actually do in the playoffs.  Typically they lay giant eggs and stink up the field. The fact that he was money in the 4th, AND he didnt have one of his best assets in his legs tells me hes going to be really, really good.  As I said in gen greatness awaits

If Eddie Jackson is healthy enough to dress, then he should start.  I dont ever want to see Ejax holding his helmet on the sideline like that ever again.

I cant get real mad at anybody here (except the NFL for some bs to end the half) Nagy is going to win coach of the year and deservedly so.  No real head scratching game management issues that I saw other than waiting till 1:10 to call that first time out.  Either make them use their tos or call it right away and preserve clock.  

It's a disappointing end to a terrific season.  The team wont be the same next year but the core is in place.  I hope we'll be back with a vengeance but you never know, but these guys played their ***** off in their first playoff game and came up on the short end of the stick.  The grind starts now to get back.

Archived