GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

21 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Yup. Need more depth, even behind Mack. Pace will get us there. 

I'd like to see more creativity from Vic. If he wants to rush 4, fine, he puts the other 7 in advantageous positions so I'm fine with normally doing that. But at least do a few more stunts. You have Mack and Floyd, who are both seriously athletic, why not use mammoths like Hicks and Goldman to force some gaps?

48 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

The field goal was blocked

You're right, Hester got his fingertips on it. Damn. 

32 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Mack's final 3 games- zero sacks

Man get that garbage outta here. He was going up against one of the best o-lines in the league today and still managed to get pressure and hits on Foles while making big stops in the run game. 

It doesn't always come down to just sacks you know..?

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'd like to see more creativity from Vic. If he wants to rush 4, fine, he puts the other 7 in advantageous positions so I'm fine with normally doing that. But at least do a few more stunts. You have Mack and Floyd, who are both seriously athletic, why not use mammoths like Hicks and Goldman to force some gaps?

You're right, Hester got his fingertips on it. Damn. 

I don’t have any issue with the defensive game plan. They allowed 16 points, and nothing at all of consequence on the ground. 16 points should be enough to win 90% of the time. Hell it was below the Bears league-leading ppg allowed. Peters and Johnson are both top tier tackles too. Great neutralized great. That’s football. 

The FG being blocked doesn’t change that it wasn’t good, so while it may offer some consolation to Parkey it doesn’t really move the needle with me. 

3 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Man get that garbage outta here. He was going up against one of the best o-lines in the league today and still managed to get pressure and hits on Foles while making big stops in the run game. 

It doesn't always come down to just sacks you know..?

Yeah I felt like Mack had at least 4 pressure on Foles and hit him at least 2 times. He played well. 

10 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I am in this camp, Vic's creativity is eh....

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I don’t have any issue with the defensive game plan. They allowed 16 points, and nothing at all of consequence on the ground. 16 points should be enough to win 90% of the time. Hell it was below the Bears league-leading ppg allowed. Peters and Johnson are both top tier tackles too. Great neutralized great. That’s football. 

The FG being blocked doesn’t change that it wasn’t good, so while it may offer some consolation to Parkey it doesn’t really move the needle with me. 

The defense played fantastic. I am just saying that he does a great job putting the back 7 in great spots, I think he can do better for the front 4. Their OL is really talented, and getting as many hits on the QB should always be a priority. I just think this would have allowed them even more opportunities to lay a hurt on Foles. But yeah, they played a fantastic game. I definitely question Jackson being on the sideline, but I would have done that win or lose.

I want him gone regardless, I am mostly hoping that the tip doesn't allow Pace to feel any less conviction in the need to replace him and move on. I don't want this to be an excuse to keep him.

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

The defense played fantastic. I am just saying that he does a great job putting the back 7 in great spots, I think he can do better for the front 4. Their OL is really talented, and getting as many hits on the QB should always be a priority. I just think this would have allowed them even more opportunities to lay a hurt on Foles. But yeah, they played a fantastic game. I definitely question Jackson being on the sideline, but I would have done that win or lose.

I want him gone regardless, I am mostly hoping that the tip doesn't allow Pace to feel any less conviction in the need to replace him and move on. I don't want this to be an excuse to keep him.

He will not be back......book it...

51 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Ummm...they're young? No real playoff experience? The Eagles won the Super Bowl last year? Weird things happen in the playoffs?

Do you follow this sport? And...I'm not sure who the salary cap is coming for? 

Yes i do. That was last years Super Bowl. Philly was mediocre all season and not as good. This was a bad loss for the Bears in a year they could have won it all.  I know enough about football to know there are no guarantee's in football next season.

Archived