2019 Playoffs

VikeManDan

I guess I don't understand the anti Philly sentiment. They whooped us fairly in the playoffs. I'd rather a rival suffer a devastating loss than some team who beat us last year. I can understand the hatred (seems petty now since it was 9 years ago) for the Saints since they cheated but the Eagles won fair and square.

42 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I have no problem with the bears. I was rooting for them

I have Bears fans in my family that have given me a hard time my entire life about being a Vikings fan. Add that to how obnoxious it was to live in this city during the Lovie/Grossman/Urlacher years and you would understand my dislike. 

This team is actually sorta likeable outside of Trubisky.

13 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

For me, once the Vikings are out, they aren’t rivals because we aren’t competing anymore, and I’d rather see a “local” team win. More titles for the NFCN makes us all look good.

also just screw Philly

As I said, to each their own. There is no right/wrong view point. I guess I’d prefer division rivals not to be able to run another SuperBowl in our faces. Makes the NFCN team that wins look good, not the 3 that don’t. 

21 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I have Bears fans in my family that have given me a hard time my entire life about being a Vikings fan. Add that to how obnoxious it was to live in this city during the Lovie/Grossman/Urlacher years and you would understand my dislike. 

This team is actually sorta likeable outside of Trubisky.

That makes sense.. I live in the twin cities but have a cabin in north west Wisconsin so I understand having to deal with the indigenous population.. my two favorite teams are the Minnesota Vikings and whoever is playing the Green Bay packers

50 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I guess I don't understand the anti Philly sentiment. They whooped us fairly in the playoffs. I'd rather a rival suffer a devastating loss than some team who beat us last year. I can understand the hatred (seems petty now since it was 9 years ago) for the Saints since they cheated but the Eagles won fair and square.

It probably has more to do with the fans

25 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

It probably has more to do with the fans

100% accurate.. their fans are the worst. They barely qualify as Americans in my book. Plus Chicago is probably the one team that totally understands the absolute hatred of all things Green Bay.. in that we are brothers

Regarding the game today, it's once again proved how extremely crucial OL is. The same Bears DL ate alive Vikings OL this year but the Eagles OL did a great job today. They negated Mack's threat for most part of the game, gave away just 1 sack. Even Colts vs Texans yesterday was another game which was decided by how superior Colts OL was in comparison to how bad Texans OL is. Colts were able to build their OL through draft within 1-2 seasons. They used to have a bottom 5 OL and now they have a top5 OL. Unless this team addresses the OL in the next 2 drafts, this team is going no where. 

49 minutes ago, BWG VIKE said:

I was rooting for the Bears simply because I dislike most of their fan base more and I hate how the media portrays them as this sad underdog story when they have a very talented team.

I agree.

A 13-3 team, the #1 seed with HFA throughout. The media made them out like they were an 8-8 #6 seed that squeaked in by the hair or their chinny-chin-chin.

But I got great joy out of seeing the Bears 1 & done.

Archived