NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

That never works out. Didn’t work out for the Chargers or the Jags IIRC. Same for MN. 

Chi should have never gotten rid of Robbie Gould. 

Gould was trash the whole year before we cut him.  hindsight is 20/20, but he was paid a ton and playing terribly.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That never works out. Didn’t work out for the Chargers or the Jags IIRC. Same for MN. 

Chi should have never gotten rid of Robbie Gould. 

Falcons have 2 quality kickers on their roster if anyone needed one :D  They could have had either Money Matt Bryant or The Itallion Ice  Giorgio Tavecchio  Both are pretty much automatic this year.  

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Because NFL front offices and coaching staffs are stupid and love to neglect a part of the game responsible for 3 and 1 points at a time up until they need it.

Its baffling how 1 bad player can wipe away a collective team effort so easily at kicker, yet many teams seem to care more about saving cap space on kickers.

Bears pay Parkey a crap ton of money.  It wasn't cheapness. 

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Literally anybody else. Roll the dice, trade for one lol, do anything other than stick with a guy who clearly can't make these kicks.

As far as I can tell, the options out there aren't any more consistent.

3 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Losing a playoff game due to kicker missing game winning FG...experienced it once in 2016...absolute worst

I have experienced it twice....it is by far the worst way to lose.

I rather get blown out to be honest. 

Archived