NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

Then say the post made no sense and say Brady won bowls off his kickers foot. No reason to bring up GB just because that’s the team the guy you responded to is a fan of. It adds nothing. GB is irrelevant and had a trash season and everyone knows it, no need to pile on. 

Rodgers is the best QB in the game. And he lost a game because his kicker missed 4 FGs. Implying that it’s not always on the QB. Why the heck are you so insecure and hurt? 

Just now, Ketchup said:

Tough loss for the Bears. Kickers are so damn important and nobody talks about it until the kicker messes up. Honestly just bad luck on that last kick more then anything. Heck of a season though. It’ll be interesting seeing Tribs in his third year and what leap he takes. 

I've been arguing that QB's need a limition on pay and send that extra money towards RB's and Kickers.

Just now, El ramster said:

Rodgers is the best QB in the game. And he lost a game because his kicker missed 4 FGs. Implying that it’s not always on the QB. Why the heck are you so insecure and hurt? 

Nobody is insecure and hurt. Come on. It’s as simple as not bringing up a team that has nothing to do with the thread. Move along pal. 

Also, Rodgers ain’t the best QB in the game anymore. 

Hope all those Cowboys fans that are supposed to takeover the Coliseum next week already bought their tickets.  Because the cheapest ones available for resale right now are $185 and so far as I can tell the only sections not sold out are the obstructed view ones - and those are still being sold at $140 a pop.

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

Nobody is insecure and hurt. Come on. It’s as simple as not bringing up a team that has nothing to do with the thread. Move along pal. 

Also, Rodgers ain’t the best QB in the game anymore. 

Lol I guess bro. But that random burst of emotion kind of made me chuckle. I was praising Rodgers if anything lol. 

Just now, The LBC said:

Hope all those Cowboys fans that are supposed to takeover the Coliseum next week already bought their tickets.  Because the cheapest ones available for resale right now are $185 and so far as I can tell the only sections not sold out are the obstructed view ones - and those are still being sold at $140 a pop.

Those tickets have been sold already. I’m waiting for this take over too. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

A hell of alot cheaper then the Atlanta SB tickets I saw.

Archived