BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I think I have the most injured players that haven't gone on IR.

Frustrating in that 0 roster spots have opened up.

So i have not done it. When a player goes on IR, am I allowed to make an additional waiver claim for that position?

If so, I hadn't realized that so would I be permitted to make an extra claim each of the next 2 weeks ? (BR, SD)

Just now, wwhickok said:

So i have not done it. When a player goes on IR, am I allowed to make an additional waiver claim for that position?

If so, I hadn't realized that so would I be permitted to make an extra claim each of the next 2 weeks ? (BR, SD)

You get an additional waiver claim if a person goes on IR That week. 

Any position as well, but they don't stack so if like 5 went on IR this week you couldn't claim 5 scrubs. 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You get to make an extra waiver claim for any position.  I'm unopposed to giving you an extra right now for newbie special but last week I can't help you with..  I'm also not the only person to make the call on this.  You generally can only make the claim the week the player gets injured 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You get to make an extra waiver claim for any position.  I'm unopposed to giving you an extra right now for newbie special but last week I can't help you with..  I'm also not the only person to make the call on this.  You generally can only make the claim the week the player gets injured 

It's not a big deal if not. It just didn't occur to me that was an option