BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

This season will be my farewell tour. Andrew Luck ****ed me.

When the league started, I got the combo of the Dolphins and Chiefs.  There was no viable QB(Chad Henne was the best option), so the only one I was able to get was Alex Smith.  Then, after Josh Freeman's big year, I traded a 1st for him...that didn't work.  Then after Locker's good year, I traded a first for him...that didn't work.  I was able to pick up Kaepernick on the waiver wire and that worked for a little bit...then he started kneeling.  Then I traded a bunch of picks to get #1 overall for Jameis...that didn't work.  

So I'm waiting for Brady to pop another ACL this year before I make a move for another QB this offseason which will inevitably...not work.

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

When the league started, I got the combo of the Dolphins and Chiefs.  There was no viable QB(Chad Henne was the best option), so the only one I was able to get was Alex Smith.  Then, after Josh Freeman's big year, I traded a 1st for him...that didn't work.  Then after Locker's good year, I traded a first for him...that didn't work.  I was able to pick up Kaepernick on the waiver wire and that worked for a little bit...then he started kneeling.  Then I traded a bunch of picks to get #1 overall for Jameis...that didn't work.  

So I'm waiting for Brady to pop another ACL this year before I make a move for another QB this offseason which will inevitably...not work.

Trade for Kirk cousins now. 2021 7th