BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

For the moment, I'm simply testing the waters. I'm a complete waste when it comes to computers. I can do the bare minimum and haven't any interest in downloads, google docs, office whatever, so on and so forth. So if that is a major requirement, I'll quickly bow out. Until then, @BringinDaPain has piqued my interest level and I'd be willing to give this a go and help someone out if they don't mind putting up with a dullard.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

If there's one thing you should know about us...we are all dullards.

And you don't have to download anything, or make any adjustments to roster google docs. It's just how we view our rosters.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

For the moment, I'm simply testing the waters. I'm a complete waste when it comes to computers. I can do the bare minimum and haven't any interest in downloads, google docs, office whatever, so on and so forth. So if that is a major requirement, I'll quickly bow out. Until then, @BringinDaPain has piqued my interest level and I'd be willing to give this a go and help someone out if they don't mind putting up with a dullard.

I'm always happy to welcome new people in here. I already have a co owner but I'm perfectly fine having a 2nd one. 

I will let other owners log in and contact you if they have the need or willingness to welcome you on board. Otherwise you're very welcome in Seoul

18 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Do you guys have a start date for the draft and are you planning to use the draft board workbook?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NxdIHagk5nWbJp-xSBQeFVV_Fwh7tkWqBlQvRlzDyzA/edit?usp=sharing

Need to know who needs editing rights.

Likely myself, @pheltzbahr and @Ragnarok

Draft will likely start the morning of April 8th.

7 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Definitely interested in getting in on this, if anyone is interested in adding someone let me know!   Doesn't matter to me what you need help on, I'll do whatever.

Guys, see my post above about WH above. Here is a young man that really knows his stuff as well, he is 2nd to none in mocks. I have also known him for a few yrs now too. We have 2 very capable guys that are here for the picking. I wouldn't turn either one of @WizardHawk or @samsel23 down for a co-GM opening.