BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Tyler Gaffney and Stepfen Taylor were also pretty fun to watch.

Stepfen Taylor is the RB i was referring too. Sancho took him in the draft and I got Andre Ellington in consecutive picks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Alright so I have a question I know this is probably in the rules and whatever but I was hoping somebody could kind of summarize it briefly for me. I understand we have PSA which I would assume immediately follows for the draft. How beyond that does udfa work if it just simply combined into regular free agency? And how soon after the draft does free agency occur

Anyone not drafted in the BDL Draft and not selected as a PFA. Becomes basically an UDFA. The next time you are allowed to select those players is the Shark Tank in August. It's after the BDL FA in June and all contracts are 1 year deals. It's a bidding process like RFA where the player goes to the team that bids the most for that player. So some may go for $1,000's more than the draft. However after the first year those players revert to ERFA status just like the PFA's.

Anyone not selected in the Shark Tank is part of general FA at that point and subject to Waiver claims during the season.