BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Nrc within the obviously clean pass break up for the win 

Oh and Dante Fowler with the hit that iced it! 

Did you see the play teddy Ginn made! 

Am I doing this right?, 

Dante Fowler untouchable

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Also like, can we at least allow the copy/paste function on the spreadsheet? 

Can you not highlight the text and copy and paste?  In the past versions of docs this was never an issue with doing so even when the option to not allow downloading was selected.

Either way, I've removed the restrictions from being able to download or copy the workbook.  Just keep in mind that some formulas with docs do not translate into excel.  So if you download it, don't use excel use docs.  

If you copy it use the "paste values only".

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 2

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

Don't really get the rushed postings up ERFAs/RFAs/3U/3Ds at this point.  If anything happens to these guys, you can't pull it back (Injuries/retirements etc.)

I was going to wait...but then I got drunk.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Don't really get the rushed postings up ERFAs/RFAs/3U/3Ds at this point.  If anything happens to these guys, you can't pull it back (Injuries/retirements etc.)

Is this not the norm? 

If so, it could be because the new workbook is up and running.  SirA1 said a few weeks back that it normally isn't up this early.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Is this not the norm? 

If so, it could be because the new workbook is up and running.  SirA1 said a few weeks back that it normally isn't up this early.

Some people do it sooner than others, it's just how it is. I have my 3 downs picked out, just waiting to see if anything plays out in the next few weeks.