BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I have 2 questions.

1. Are we still allowed to use 3 Downs?

2. If so, is anyone willing to work out some sort of swap to use a 3down they might not otherwise use, on Bud Dupree or Kiko Alonzo?

Yes 3 downs are viable until right before FA starts. You may still be able to get someone to take on guys like Dupree or Alonzo.

You could also trade them during the season as well up until Nov 1st. (Trade Deadline.)

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Pretty sure these PFA trades are not valid. The owners meeting says the picks are only tradeable during the draft.

You are correct sir. PFA's were only tradeable during the Draft. After Round 7 they became locked again.

I have reversed the one I processed earlier.

6. PFA in draft style with picks tradable, during draft only - SirA/Rags

@TedLavie @wwhickok @Counselor @SwoleXmad

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I don’t understand the Bud Dupree deal. If you can’t find value for guys, keep them.

I actually don't think that one is bad. Feeney and Dupree carry around the same value IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

You are correct sir. PFA's were only tradeable during the Draft. After Round 7 they became locked again.

I have reversed the one I processed earlier.

6. PFA in draft style with picks tradable, during draft only - SirA/Rags

@TedLavie @wwhickok @Counselor @SwoleXmad

Technically wouldn't PFA be the "draft" since we're drafting players? 

I also find it kind of stupid that we have to trade them 3-4 weeks before the actual time we use them, but that's BDL i guess. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Ok sorry @SwoleXmad. I'd be willing to trade you a 2020 7th for something else haha

Patrick Mahomes's price has been lowered. Either that or I'm sure I got a scrub you might like.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Technically wouldn't PFA be the "draft" since we're drafting players? 

I also find it kind of stupid that we have to trade them 3-4 weeks before the actual time we use them, but that's BDL i guess. 

Patrick Mahomes's price has been lowered. Either that or I'm sure I got a scrub you might like.

You are the scrub king

• Like 1