BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

How's the old gang doing? Last time I dropped in here, I couldn't even tell which team used to be mine.

Hello my friend. 

This league is a never ending source of drama and entertainment so I suppose it’s going well 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Anchorage which I almost completely dismantled to build it my way 

Which is, of course, completely fine. Looking it over, seems like you've only got 9 of my old players left. Hope you got an emperor's ransom for Nuk and Rodgers, though!

12 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Bootsy is gone,  just sayin.

He was gone last time I was here. Can't believe he got to leave on his own terms after all that, lol.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey Blue!

Hi Rags!

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Can someone remind me what the issue was with blue and footsy

Footsy is a narcissist with no sense of empathy or fairness, and I got tired of putting up with his ****. I was in the minority on that, so I chose to leave instead. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Hey blue, long time no see

Hi Rack! Happily surprised to see you here, you dropped off the face of the internet last I knew.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hi Rags!

Footsy is a narcissist with no sense of empathy or fairness, and I got tired of putting up with his ****. I was in the minority on that, so I chose to leave instead. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Hi Rack! Happily surprised to see you here, you dropped off the face of the internet last I knew.

You could stick around this time

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I actually fell off into the depths of the internet but crawled my way back out to school these guys in BDL

• Like 1