packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

5 minutes ago, cannondale said:

For good reason as it turns out

Nah. He's actually authentic. He's not my taste like some others but only straight up trolls should go on ignore. Like ToT. I would give a months pay to be able to follow him around in like for a day or two lol. Pretty sure I know exactly what he is but whatever

7 minutes ago, Slinky said:

I wanted Fitz, who DID agree on an interview before they won their damn bowl game. Then he made those comments and backed out. 

But I was good with LaF.

I would have been thrilled with that. I wanted McDaniels for the chaos and the really really really stupid reason that I'm the biggest tebow fan lol. So you know I'm a football genius right there

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Disclaimer: have not watched

But I don't know if that **** really matters these days. I really don't. Truthfully I don't have a great feeling about this hire but I'm not worried yet or anything. Like I can't stand Tomlin and his whole thing. I would have playing for his ***. But I know that's what many view how a coach should behave. Not really my taste in this era.

Just watched the whole thing and I'm clueless how anyone could watch that and not come away happy with the choice.

Reading here I was expecting to be let down or something, but it was an absolutely fine presser. Very genuine guy, personable, not as gruff and staccato as McCarthy. He's warmer and highly intelligent - both those things come through strongly IMO.

Also shaking my head at any Murphy criticism...literally can't fathom what he might have done wrong in the presser :D

Just solidifies my knowledge that some people just literally need to complain about something/anything. It's a personality flaw. Oh well!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Well breaking news Jets just went with Gase for HC, basically rejecting MM. The only team who interviewed him.

Just like with Mike Sherman, nobody wants our fired coaches lol.

MM with all that success will likely sit out the season and maybe some bottom cellar franchise calls him next year.

Really didn't see this coming. Not the first time I've been wrong but I thought it would be automatic he got a job

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Am I the only one that can't get videos on Packers.com? I tried chrome and edge and they do nothing.  With firefox I can get audio but the thumbnail picture is displayed with no video.  

Is there something I can do, or is God punishing me for touching myself at night?

It never works without buffering for me, never did and I have 200mb internet.

Just watched the presser now, apologies if I'm in the minority here but my immediate thought was deer in headlights. The guy seemed out his depth. I'm not worried about his delivery or confidence but that he didn't impart much football talk in this presser. Mentions a vague cliche of a 'process' about getting better everyday. Yawn.... The only thing I walked away feeling confident about is that he loves his family. The fact that he was speechless when he got offered the job as well makes me think he never thought he would get it. I'm sorry to be negative I just don't see 'it' in him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Just watched the whole thing and I'm clueless how anyone could watch that and not come away happy with the choice.

Reading here I was expecting to be let down or something, but it was an absolutely fine presser. Very genuine guy, personable, not as gruff and staccato as McCarthy. He's warmer and highly intelligent - both those things come through strongly IMO.

Also shaking my head at any Murphy criticism...literally can't fathom what he might have done wrong in the presser :D

Just solidifies my knowledge that some people just literally need to complain about something/anything. It's a personality flaw. Oh well!

See I have not seen it lol. I didn't think the Moss stuff was bad either though

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Nah. He's actually authentic. He's not my taste like some others but only straight up trolls should go on ignore. Like ToT. I would give a months pay to be able to follow him around in like for a day or two lol. Pretty sure I know exactly what he is but whatever

I don't ignore anyone.  Just not my style.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

But you thing EVERYTHING Packer related is fine. You didn't think McCarthy should have been fired. You backed Dom til the day he got canned.