packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah same here. I've also climbed the highest peaks in every country, dated a few Victoria's Secret models and own a helicopter.

Got a good chuckle at your comment about stereotypes after your last 5 posts too ha

yikes

Yes, because being fit in this day and age is as unbelievable as being a professional rock climber or dating famous models and being filthy rich.

Hilarious. You called me fat, I told you I was far from it. Now you got to resort to calling me a liar.

yikes

2 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Yes, because being fit in this day and age is as unbelievable as being a professional rock climber or dating famous models and being filthy rich.

Hilarious. You called me fat, I told you I was far from it. Now you got to resort to calling me a liar.

yikes

104 posts in, going well!

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

104 posts in, going well!

Have I really posted that much since I created an account?

I usually would ghost this forum during Packers games in order to see everyone else’s opinions. 

Created an account, yes I’m polarizing and controversial. 

6 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Well according to @incognito_man we all post on an Internet forum so we must be ugly and fat.

At the very least wish he didn’t mention McDonald’s....now I got a carving.

You've changed my mind.

You're the guy who thinks he is fit and has more pictures of himself on his phone than the average suburban mom has of her own 2 yr old.

Just now, PackGymRat said:

If you are going to lie about your height, at least say something believable like 6’3.

Nope - I'm 6'-4" - everyone thinks it's way tall - it's normal for me.

On a side note,  the Dr said my daughter is done growing at 13 and 5'-2" - not sure how accurate that can be