packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

Talking about a guy's wife or kids in any kind of negative way when they haven't said or done anything is out of bounds IMO.

Would you say that to someone's face? Good way to catch a beating.

If wife is a celebrity or model or a mistress that is different. 

Not a classy move.  

Edited by dll2000

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm sorry, but being too happy is a legitimate gripe.  He needs to harden up a bit and not be so smiley.  He can still be happy, but he can't smile as often.  

Wait till Rodgers misses his third long pass, then scowls at receivers and motions where they should have been.  That smile will come off quickly.

I'm actually waiting for something similar to see how he will react.

Saw a sign somewhere that said a good host is like a duck swimming on the water's surface.  All looks calm and serene, but there is absolute chaos going on underneath the water that no one else can see.

I think that is a good analogy for a head coach.  Gotta give the calm appearance while the mind is going crazy on the sidelines.  One thing about Mac....I absolutely loved that he didn't throw guys under the bus to the media.  Kept it to himself.

16 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I have no idea what the concern is with his ability to articulate, or speak with confidence and command.  He seems poised, confident, and extremely humble and excited to be in Green Bay.  Not sure what you guys (who are complaining) were expecting. 

I don't care about his demeanor in a presser as long as he can get his assistants and players to perform at a high level.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The veteran players council, made up of veteran players had determined that "a complacency has set in among players".

Well geez guys, maybe try and work on that?????!!!!!?????

That really isn't a good look for McCarthy, is it?  I find it rather telling he hasn't been hired by another team yet, either.

Man...internet keyboard warriors here.

Who cares what his wife looks like? And even if we did, she’s attractive, what does that matter?

I want to see what all the posters here actually look like and what there wives look like...sheesh man.

btw, a quick look at social media shows we have 10,000 new female fans who find our new HC dreamy.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

The only thing I would question about Murphy is why he didnt stop Rodgers from playing the last 2 games. Other than that nothing is really warranted into hating him unless you just dont like his personality I guess.

I know a couple of guys will call me out on this AGAIN but I don't believe Murphy has - or should have - a say on who plays on Sundays.