packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

It seems like a stupid thing but throughout my personal experience I've legitimately found a VERY strong correlation between being able to "outkick your coverage" and being a good leader/ being good at what you do. 

Many people believe this and there actually is a strong correlation but let's not **** on HER. My gosh. She's more attractive than most and easily better than most people who sit on this site and other internet site but holy **** are they ever judgemental while they watch anime with no pants on every night.

Ones easily more sad and it isn't the SLIGHTLY over weight mother of 2. 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

It seems like a stupid thing but throughout my personal experience I've legitimately found a VERY strong correlation between being able to "outkick your coverage" and being a good leader/ being good at what you do. 

probably because personality is kinda important in a relationship too lol

• Like 1

Matt LaFleur is saying I wonder what Packer Nation is saying about my hire.

*gets on computer goes to Footballsfuture*

oh look they even made a thread about my hire..

Comments:

“This man cannot command a room”

”He smiles too much”

”Why does he keep stuttering”

”He sucked at Tennessee”

”What grown man will follow this dweeb”

”WHaT DOES HIS wife look like?”

Matt LaFleur: 😐

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

That is irrelevant as Sean was on a different team with a completely different make up. Assuming he had 1 SB in NO and thus would only have 1 SB in GB is absurd.

People forget for years the NFC North sucked. The Vikings and Lions were bottom dwellers. The Bears always choked because of Cutler.

I won’t say MM had the EASIEST Division in NFL, but it wasn’t very hard to win the division. Sherman took us there a lot and he had to face a Vikings team with randy moss and Culpepper and a bears team with Urlacher.

The Sherman era division was MUCH easier than what MM had to deal with.  All Sherman had to fend off most years was a 9-7ish vikes team.  Lions were dregs of the league and the bears rose up once to take the division.

2 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Matt LaFleur is saying I wonder what Packer Nation is saying about my hire.

*gets on computer goes to Footballsfuture*

oh look they even made a thread about my hire..

Comments:

“This man cannot command a room”

”He smiles too much”

”Why does he keep stuttering”

”He sucked at Tennessee”

”What grown man will follow this dweeb”

”WHaT DOES HIS wife look like?”

Matt LaFleur: 😐

Internet is ******* awful. I'm even out tonight and I can't stop keep looking.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

likely typed out with sausage fingers covered in mcdonald's grease.

Not that it matters but I been weightlifting since I was 17 and look more like a NFL linebacker than a NFL linemen.

Not everyone that is on a message board has to be ugly/fat/nerdy. Hell look at the popularity of Reddit. So save your stereotypical attitude.

Yes, I also love McDonald’s.

2 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Not that it matters but I been weightlifting since I was 17 and look more like a NFL linebacker than a NFL linemen.

Not everyone that is on a message board has to be ugly/fat/nerdy. Hell look at the popularity of Reddit. So save your stereotypical attitude.

Yeah same here. I've also climbed the highest peaks in every country, dated a few Victoria's Secret models and own a helicopter.

Got a good chuckle at your comment about stereotypes after your last 5 posts too ha

yikes

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

The Sherman era division was MUCH easier than what MM had to deal with.  All Sherman had to fend off most years was a 9-7ish vikes team.  Lions were dregs of the league and the bears rose up once to take the division.

As long as the bears had Cutler and his INTS they weren’t a threat to the Packers. 

Lions were more of a pest for MM than the league.

Apples to oranges since Sherman coached 5 years and MM got 9? So sample size for MM is much bigger.

6 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Yes, I also drive a REALLY big truck.

FIFY. 😋

• Like 3