packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

23 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

As long as the bears had Cutler and his INTS they weren’t a threat to the Packers. 

Lions were more of a pest for MM than the league.

Apples to oranges since Sherman coached 5 years and MM got 9? So sample size for MM is much bigger.

The Bears made it to a super bowl and an NFC title game in MM’s first five years.

Lions won more than 6 games once in Sherman’s era, vs seven times in the MM era (MM was 18-7 vs the Lions, by the way).  They were far from the doormat you make them out to be.

The Vikings have gone to two NFC title games and have had five losing seasons in the MM era.

The NFC North wasn’t murderers row during the MM era, but there has consistently been playoff caliber competition.  Everybody wants to emulate the Patriots... take a look at their AFC East counterparts over the last 20 years.  It’s pretty much three complete dumpster fires... must be nice to effectively start every season 6-0 and fast tracked for a bye.

MM never had that luxury.  

Edited by Cpdaly23

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Nope - I'm 6'-4" - everyone thinks it's way tall - it's normal for me.

On a side note,  the Dr said my daughter is done growing at 13 and 5'-2" - not sure how accurate that can be

It was just sarcasm in spirit of the last few pages of this thread.

Actually he is right in the sense that girls stop growing before guys. Estrogen is what causes growth plates in your legs to fuse I believe. Not sure on the rest.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

...Been on live radio a bunch (not by choice). ******* annoying. Lol just my temperament I guess

Oooh...a guessing game!

Okay, you are VP of marketing for a solid waste management firm and you represented the company during a noisy official investigation into a string of dumpster fires. 

• Like 1