Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

18 minutes ago, Glen said:

Sliders are a lie just created to give us a false sense of control over our team 

It was a very strange game. You getting down by a large deficit early caused the AI to slide towards the pass.

It's tricky. I used to have lighter "situational" modifies but then everyone complained because their teams would run on obvious passing situations (or sometimes people would complain that their team was passing with a lead in the 4th quarter), so I ramped up the modifiers a bit.

Still, I was surprised by how much your team passed the ball. Definitely part of it is RNG. I just re-simmed the game ten times and the Run ratio was over 50% in each of the 10. Bizarre game for a few reasons.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It was a very strange game. You getting down by a large deficit early caused the AI to slide towards the pass.

It's tricky. I used to have lighter "situational" modifies but then everyone complained because their teams would run on obvious passing situations (or sometimes people would complain that their team was passing with a lead in the 4th quarter), so I ramped up the modifiers a bit.

Still, I was surprised by how much your team passed the ball. Definitely part of it is RNG. I just re-simmed the game ten times and the Run ratio was over 50% in each of the 10. Bizarre game for a few reasons.

Drafting BB was my plan against poor RNG.

Seems like this season has been riddled with it.

Oh whale

Archived