Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Is parity dead?

This is a list of the point differentials of the league...

HUGE GAP

LOL GAP

It's super bizarre that there is a 57 point gap right there separating the league in half.....

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Is parity dead?

This is a list of the point differentials of the league...

HUGE GAP

LOL GAP

It's super bizarre that there is a 57 point gap right there separating the league in half.....

This year was the first time I've been around that we actually had more than one or two midseason trades to complete teams. I think you'd find that accounts for almost all of the gap between the halves if you start to look at it. For example, RMIB and I would almost assuredly be sitting in that gap area if we didn't sell off, and it probably would have pulled down some of the ones on the higher range into the gap too.

Also, in league history, there have been the exact same numbers of teams that are +85 or higher as there is that sit between -1 and -20. We average 1.25 per year for either, including this season where we have 2 in the former and none in the latter. Kinda weird to note. 

All the full season net points totals, graphed

erZBT0L.png

You can see the expected bell curve, but there's also that really weird dip in the low negatives I talked about.

Win or lose, I’m happy to have gotten the franchise back winning this season!

Looking back the only two things I’d change... 

1. Let Trubisky play the whole season

2. Draft Cooper over Golladay.

outside of those minor mistakes. Positives

1. DJ proved he still is capable in the sim. Which could benefit from a beast offensive line draft. Over 2,000 rushing yards between Lynch and David Johnson 

2. Talib deal. My weakest spot in this draft was CB #2. Just wish Rhodes wasn’t beaten so much weekly 

By the way, even if your team is dead, you should stay tuned because after Week 16, I will announce a new way that anyone can earn one extra Keeper Tag next season! That is, if you're capable enough to earn it (and quick enough). March Madness bracket filling is fun, isn't it?

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

By the way, even if your team is dead, you should stay tuned because after Week 16, I will announce a new way that anyone can earn one extra Keeper Tag next season! That is, if you're capable enough to earn it (and quick enough). March Madness bracket filling is fun, isn't it?

Dibs

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So those of us with jobs are at a disadvantage to those bums who do nothing but hit refresh all day. Ah well.

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What if your spirit is dead?

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

paypal account?

is this going to be the lootbox equivalent for NSFL? :)

10 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Win or lose, I’m happy to have gotten the franchise back winning this season!

Looking back the only two things I’d change... 

1. Let Trubisky play the whole season

2. Draft Cooper over Golladay.

outside of those minor mistakes. Positives

1. DJ proved he still is capable in the sim. Which could benefit from a beast offensive line draft. Over 2,000 rushing yards between Lynch and David Johnson 

2. Talib deal. My weakest spot in this draft was CB #2. Just wish Rhodes wasn’t beaten so much weekly 

Don't give us your post mortem just yet...

For all you know, you win the Taco Bowl

Archived