Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

If that’s under selling. Offer up boys. Dang lol. 

I offered basically the top of my drafts.

Tyreek is a #1 overall pick hands down in any draft he'd hit, and basically the kind of player who will never hit the draft, young and elite. Acquiring immediate picks makes sense if you feel your roster is already loaded and you want to make a 1 season push. But I wouldn't be giving that up.

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I offered basically the top of my drafts.

Tyreek is a #1 overall pick hands down in any draft he'd hit, and basically the kind of player who will never hit the draft, young and elite. Acquiring immediate picks makes sense if you feel your roster is already loaded and you want to make a 1 season push. But I wouldn't be giving that up.

Because of my lack of picks I had to. And I’ve been making similar moves for a while. While Tyreek is a phenomenal talent, I would rather have 4 starters than one elite WR. It helps me fill out my roster much better while also playing with my tags. Plus my strat won’t benifit a passing attack As I would like. I think it was more than fair comp. I needed this otherwise my team would have been really weak. 

32 minutes ago, El ramster said:

If that’s under selling. Offer up boys. Dang lol. 

He’s a top 5 WR. And you traded him and 3 tags for two firsts and a couple players you’ll have for one season. You wouldn’t be able to get Mike Evans, Michael Thomas or Travis Kelce at that price. And it’s unlikely you could even get a Thielen or T.Y. Hilton at that price. 

The only reason Juju, who is not on that tier, went for the price he did was because YB couldn’t afford to keep him and needed to make a deal the day before he lost him. You had Hill fully tagged.

Archived