Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

This. 

Until cuts occur, nobody needs to be brought in. A surprise quality #2 or 3 comes along, sure. But back end guys aren't going to help us, and our back end is Shakira thick already. 

Shakira ain't that thick but she fine as hell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The point is, Harry has no potential. That has been proven. What you are calling potential is just based on his draft position. He's a big, slow WR who can't run routes. Those don't work in the NFL. 

Dude has returned with a vengeance of poor takes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Bryan Edwards got cut. Getting a 5th rd pick for him was a good move. 

That's probably it for him in the league. 4th team to give up on him now. I had high hopes, but these big bodied, slow WRs with limited route trees are are not going to make it in the league. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That's probably it for him in the league. 4th team to give up on him now. I had high hopes, but these big bodied, slow WRs with limited route trees are are not going to make it in the league. 

Yeah he was highly rated in here a lot we’re happy we took him, just couldn’t separate .

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

LB simmons got traded for a 7th rd pick. I remember wanting him out of college. Thought he was the perfect coverage LB the nfl was moving towards. 

Just about to post this WTF!!!!!! We couldn’t offer a 4th or 5th 🤦🏽‍♂️

lemme guess he’s washed too

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

🤦‍♂️ he went for a 7th and you think we should have offered a 4th ??? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

LB simmons got traded for a 7th rd pick. I remember wanting him out of college. Thought he was the perfect coverage LB the nfl was moving towards. 

Can’t find a spot for him, not an everydown LB and he moved to safety this year and obviously the Cards aren’t too happy with him.

Simmons' career coverage numbers aren't great. Opposing quarterbacks targeting Simmons have completed 73.1% of their passes for nine touchdowns on 182 attempts. Those quarterbacks have an 82.8 passer rating against Simmons, 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Maybe if he went for a 5th but a 7th is basically the last resort before a cut. We would be fools to offer a 4th. Nobody else was offering anything else

He’s not better than Palo-Mao and have been mediocre since drafted.

• Like 3