Around The League V.2

Totty

15 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

What would you do if Denver has the number one overall pick?
Can you pick the QB and still have a team after spending 60 million a year on QBs or trade it for 3 1st rounds picks and a player.

The picks you can get for Caleb Williams might be unprecedented. Denver needs alot of help

• Like 1

@Frankie2Gunz You must of wrote at least 200+ replies to me how much Tua and Jordan Love suck lmao. Tua is running away with MVP this year and is at LEAST a Top 6 QB in the NFL. He’s an absolute beast. Love is looking great so far. All without Christian Watson. Looked meh against an amazing Saint Pass D (a pass D that clowned Brady and Rodgers on the regular) until the 4th QTR where he completed an insane comeback, with some great plays. 

Tua is a bonafide superstar. Love is possibly a superstar in the making. Carr is bad. 

With that said, all love brother. I have to write at least one post breaking your balls with all the criticism you have given me. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

11 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

@Frankie2Gunz You must of wrote at least 200+ replies to me how much Tua and Jordan Love suck lmao. Tua is running away with MVP this year and is at LEAST a Top 6 QB in the NFL. He’s an absolute beast. Love is looking great so far. All without Christian Watson. Looked meh against an amazing Saint Pass D (a pass D that clowned Brady and Rodgers on the regular) until the 4th QTR where he completed an insane comeback, with some great plays. 

Tua is a bondafide superstar. Love is possibly a superstar in the making. Carr is bad. 

With that said, all love brother. I have to write at least one post breaking your balls with all the criticism you have given me. 

I was also arguing that Tua is made of glass and never played a full season ever at any level. Never thought he sucked but what’s the difference if he can’t play.

Just now, Bitty 2.0 said:

I was also arguing that Tua is made of glass and never played a full season ever at any level. Never thought he sucked but what’s the difference if he can’t play.

I don’t think anyone is concussion-prone, it’s just bad luck. If he stays healthy all year I’m not gonna be surprised. He’s also bulked up and wearing the new concussion helmet.