Around The League V.2

Totty

20 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Which means refs are in on it. Look I'm not saying they do it all the time but as you said a bad call here and there can totally change momentum of a game. With that being said as a gambler I've been watching line movements for years and I can recognize a fixed play. I won't say how and I'm not saying it's always 100% but 2 weeks ago Pittsburgh and Houstan pulled off huge 8 point upsets easy money. This past week I identified Carolina over Minnesota I won the 1st half but MIN made the comeback to cover full game spread. Anyway long story short watching those games the refs sure looked suspect in my favor obviously.

No of course they do some of the calls are crazy. They probably do it subconsciously  but it still sucks.

10 hours ago, Jerry said:

https://x.com/pff_bears/status/1710314497183736257?s=46&t=0hsbRpYbq1ub5r9l-I_jIg

I remember wanting Teven Jenkins. His only knock was his short arms. Should’ve taken him over Leatherwood. But we do everything wrong. 😒

Yup dude is nasty he was who I wanted as well. They say they want guys to that play like a Raider then always pass them up.

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

didn't he convert to guard so his arm length isn't an issue? Arm Length is kinda a big deal 

Yeah.  I believe so.  Lol.  Still, I would've preferred a player starting at guard than a player that was traded a year later for peanuts.

• Like 1