Around The League V.2

Totty

18 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Chiefs have always had average/above average defenses in the Mahomes era. They have a top 5 defense this year and by far the best unit of the Mahomes era. 

Over the last two weeks Kelce has caught 21/22 targets for 303 yards and a TD.

I'm really looking forward to the day that time finally catches up with T. Kelce.

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Their roster is overrated but I am about to take Herbert out of the elite category. His throws have been wildly inconsistent the past two years. It’s almost like defenses looked at his rookie tape and made some adjustments. Tua over Herbert was the correct pick afterall. I will say I was still wrong on Herbert though, he’s a good QB. 

There are only four elite guys in this league. Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, and Tua. If Tua stays healthy I think he raises both the MVP Trophy and Lombardi Trophy this year. 

Speaking of consistency, Josh Allen is Brett Favre reincarnate with a billion turnovers every year. I would still say he’s elite, but he’s #4 for me. 

You put Herbert in Miami's offense, he's a totally different player. 

Herbert is the product of bad coaching. Staley is a joke. Kellen Moore is a bigger joke. When he had the right offensive people around him, he was an ascending talent. Chargers will eventually (probably next season) fire this lot and get the right coach around him and he will be a problem. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Herbert is the product of bad coaching. Staley is a joke. Kellen Moore is a bigger joke. When he had the right offensive people around him, he was an ascending talent. Chargers will eventually (probably next season) fire this lot and get the right coach around him and he will be a problem. 

I was surprised they fired Shane Steichen , Lynn and Pep Hamilton. I know Lynn was bad but they had Herbert looking like an all pro his rookie season. He hasn’t been close to that again

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

You could absolutely be right, I’m pretty open minded about either being true. 

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yesssssss

one more week of peace in NorCal 

I like Purdy because he's a good story. But I just don't see him (yet) being anything different than what's held the niners back all these years, he's not a top 10 QB. When push comes to shove, they'll almost always get beat by a better QB in a playoff run. They could have been a dynasty by now, but they just haven't been able to get the right QB.

At most, all they are right now is a Dilfer led Baltimore team that could win 1 Superbowl and that's their ceiling. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I like Purdy because he's a good story. But I just don't see him (yet) being anything different than what's held the niners back all these years, he's not a top 10 QB. When push comes to shove, they'll almost always get beat by a better QB in a playoff run. They could have been a dynasty by now, but they just haven't been able to get the right QB.

At most, all they are right now is a Dilfer led Baltimore team that could win 1 Superbowl and that's their ceiling. 

Brock is mistake prone but they were missing deebo

He’s gotta prove he can make big throws in big games 

8 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Kind of misleading there. No one goes 6-0 in the division no matter how good they are. They were always losing @BUF. And Philly is a Top 3 team in the league, their is zero shame losing to them on the road. 

All you can do is play who is on your schedule