Around The League V.2

Totty

16 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Statistically, Jalen Hurts is having a productive yet mediocre season (15 TDs, 10 turnovers).  Tua is playing better (15 TDs, 7 turnovers).  For the most part they are still arguably top 10 QBs this season.  A lot of the more productive QBs in the NFL (Mahomes, Allen, Cousins) have been turning the ball over more consistently this season.  I think defenses are just playing better overall this year (other than Denver's defense, those bums).

Even the GOAT has had some issues with turnovers this year for us.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Even the GOAT has had some issues with turnovers this year for us.

Only way he can motivate the defense to play even better.

I see the vision.

We can all see Jimmy Goatoppolo is having a much better season than Daniel Jones.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

Only way he can motivate the defense to play even better.

I see the vision.

We can all see Jimmy Goatoppolo is having a much better season than Daniel Jones.

Jimmy is a lead by example type of guy, he likes to push his guys to bring out that dog in 'em. I'm so happy that you're starting to see it because when we are in the Super Bowl everyone will look back, congratulate me, and tell me my vision always been bigger than the bigger picture. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

This season:

Jimmy G: 3-2

Herbert: 2-4

Burrow: 3-3

Stafford: 3-4

Carr: 3-4

From the beginning to the end, losers lose, winners win, this is real we ain't gotta pretend 

You know, I keep looking but Jimmy hasn't actually "won" anything. Why do you keep saying he's a winner, what has he won? Everytime he's got to the playoffs he's choked. Playoff averages: 160ypg, 4tds, 6ints, 74 rating, and most importantly he's lost every game that's mattered. So, why is he a winner? And Al this with the best defense, weapons, coach, and overall team in the league

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NickButera said:

You know, I keep looking but Jimmy hasn't actually "won" anything. Why do you keep saying he's a winner, what has he won? Everytime he's got to the playoffs he's choked. Playoff averages: 160ypg, 4tds, 6ints, 74 rating, and most importantly he's lost every game that's mattered. So, why is he a winner? And Al this with the best defense, weapons, coach, and overall team in the league

The fact the 49ers traded from 12 to 3 in a package including 2 firsts and a 3rd to take Trey Lance should tell us everything we need to know about Jimmy G.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

Raiders would be lucky to net a conditional 2025 7th for Jimmy lol

At this rate he's on pace to be the worst contract in NFL history. No one in the league is going to trade for him now that they've realized that he's one of the worst starters in the league

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

At this rate he's on pace to be the worst contract in NFL history. No one in the league is going to trade for him now that they've realized that he's one of the worst starters in the league

The worst contract? Not even top 10 currently. In the world where Watson and Wilson have both 200M+ and Carr 150M , Jimmy is rather modest

Edited by bucksavage1

5 hours ago, NickButera said:

But, but, but, he’s a winner……..surely they all realise that 😉

All joking aside, we all knew that contract was horrendous when we signed him, I can’t imagine anyone else offering close to that and we did it in the first wave of free agency. The mind boggles.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1