Around The League V.2

Totty

27 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, I remember he was a love it or hate it prospect, I thought he was the QB with the highest ceiling in the class, though it is only one game to be fair. Great start for the kid though.

Definitely people either loved or hated him. He was able to wake up Dhop. I thought all the top 4 QB prospects were better than the top 4 in 2022

36 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Definitely people either loved or hated him. He was able to wake up Dhop. I thought all the top 4 QB prospects were better than the top 4 in 2022

Yeh for sure, I didn't really like any QBs in the 2022 draft, though because we weren’t picking until the third round I didn’t really look into any of them that much to be fair, just remember being really underwhelmed and feeling kids like Willis were being artificially pumped up due to lack of any genuine contenders.

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Yes, #7 may have been rich. I thought his range was from 13-35. I’d definitely still selected Wilson over him

And that's not even in hindsight for me. I remember when Tyree Wilson got drafted I was like "ooooowww I would've taken some of the quarterbacks I was unsure about over him"

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

And that's not even in hindsight for me. I remember when Tyree Wilson got drafted I was like "ooooowww I would've taken some of the quarterbacks I was unsure about over him"

Yea, once it was our pick, my list went Carter, Levis, and then a drop off to the next guys. I really wanted one of the top 3 QBs. I'm surprised Levis dropped so far.

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Yea, once it was our pick, my list went Carter, Levis, and then a drop off to the next guys. I really wanted one of the top 3 QBs. I'm surprised Levis dropped so far.

well I heard the issue with Levis was that he was immature which is still yet to be seen if that's true or not