Around The League V.2

Totty

Then stands in the pocket and delivers.....with 2 guys grabbing his legs. Yep....mcdoofus is a QBs guru alright. Lmao! And no, I’m not anointing the kid, but I do like what I’ve seen so far. Especially with tenn opening it up a little more on the second drive. 

• Like 1

I was willing to risk it on boom of bust prospects like Levis and Richardson. From the little ive seen of both so far, they both look far more polished, poised and not nearly as raw as some of the draft narratives they were both saddled with. 

Would be something if all 4 teams in afc south had their qbs for the next decade 

• Like 1

I was big on Levis. His arm is difference making. You see that showing up already. I also thought he had that it factor and I'm seeing that show up. Excited to see how he develops. Wild that 3 rookies ended up in the AFC South and each has looked the part early on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Echo what others have said about Levis, very promising. Anyone else notice how many penalties TJ Watt gets compared with Maxx Crosby??

I damn sure did, but we’re the raiders so I don’t expect fairness. Lol. And yes, levis looked like he belongs. A lot of those throws were nice, velocity, accuracy and touch. That pass to the rb at the end of the first half he kinda just flicked it had the right arc good touch and placement. Dropped it right where it needed to be in the crowd.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I was big on Levis. His arm is difference making. You see that showing up already. I also thought he had that it factor and I'm seeing that show up. Excited to see how he develops. Wild that 3 rookies ended up in the AFC South and each has looked the part early on. 

I honestly thought we would trade to the top of the 1st to grab him.

10 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I honestly thought we would trade to the top of the 1st to grab him.

Yea after he dropped out the first I wondered if we’d make a move. He’s still very raw but has all the tools gonna be interesting to see how he turns out

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

My boys Porter jr looked good and Broderick looked ok playing rt I always thought he could with his stance

Man, this was the class to grab a CB and a RT wasn’t it? Witherspoon was my favourite, looking like a superstar and Gonzalez and Porter looking nice. Dawand Jones was liked by a number of us too. 

I always thought this Dline class was deep too and a few guys like Keeanu Benton, Kobie Turner, the other Byron Young and Tuipolotu are flashing early. Obviously, hope our guys develop but maybe we missed a trick or two……….hope not!