Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He has 1.5 sacks playing on the most dominant DL in the NFL, even getting favorable matchups he's just not an impact guy, dude sucks

No, he’s not an impact guy, hence they rotate in Chase Young on obvious passing downs. But, Ferrell is solid on early downs, plays his responsibility and cleans up now and then. If you said he’s very average and not an impact player I’d totally agree. To say he ‘sucks’ is I guess your opinion. In mine, he’s found a role on a good D and he’s doing OK.

10 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Word on the street, Burrow finished for the season

That would be brutal if true. Cincy and Cleveland losing their QBs in back to back weeks would be insane. And Lamar, due to his play style, is a huge injury risk and he was banged up last night. He hasn’t finished a season in a few years. 

would be wild if Pittsburgh with kenny freaking pickett ends up wins that division 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

That would be brutal if true. Cincy and Cleveland losing their QBs in back to back weeks would be insane. And Lamar, due to his play style, is a huge injury risk and he was banged up last night. He hasn’t finished a season in a few years. 

would be wild if Pittsburgh with kenny freaking pickett ends up wins that division 

Wild times in the NFL. War of attrition. Pitt is the least talented of the AFC North and could be the sole survivor due to injuries. 

Backup QBs are becoming like gold. Makes me think that Jimmy G could have value in the trade market with all the QBs going down. Joe Flacco getting workouts still

Next season will get a much needed influx of QB talent but veteran backup are as valuable as ever

Edited by bucksavage1

20 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Wild times in the NFL. War of attrition. Pitt is the least talented of the AFC North and could be the sole survivor due to injuries. 

Backup QBs are becoming like gold. Makes me think that Jimmy G could have value in the trade market with all the QBs going down. Joe Flacco getting workouts still

Next season will get a much needed influx of QB talent but veteran backup are as valuable as ever

He currently has no trade value because the trade deadline has passed.

Maybe someone will throw us a pick in the off-season, but given how much he’s getting paid I would doubt it.

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

He currently has no trade value because the trade deadline has passed.

Maybe someone will throw us a pick in the off-season, but given how much he’s getting paid I would doubt it.

I meant in the offseason. He will have value across the league due to all the QB injuries

We still need him this season. Because he’s still better than Hoyer 

17 hours ago, NickButera said:

That is brutal.

8 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yep my rumor source was right, Burrow done for the season 

We have a legitimate shot to getting to the playoffs . Without Burrow, Bengals got a tough rough ahead 

On 11/17/2023 at 7:45 AM, BackinBlack said:

we just cut jakob johnson, seems weird timing. 
always wish we kept Ingold, but johnson i thought was doing decent... although I cant say Ive noticed him to much this season

I feel like we haven't had full backs in much at all this season but I could be wrong. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 9:01 AM, bucksavage1 said:

Nate Mullens was traded for a pick. I have no doubt we could get a day 3 pick for Jimmy. His salary is too high and kills the value tho. I wonder if we could get creative and convert the 2024 salary into a bonus we pay to get a pick. Jimmy is going get his money either way, would be nice to get a pick 

• Like 1