Around The League V.2

Totty

58 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Every Saint fan hates Derek Carr while 1/3 of our fanbase is still defending him and offended at this video. We have some mightily dumb fans, who should have saw back in 2018 how much Carr sucks, yet they blame everything else. 

1 hour ago, jpaulthe1st said:

That was a powerful 2:13 clip. That man eviscerated the entire Carr clan with straight up facts. Took the Saints fan base 3/4 of a season to figure out what ~33% of the Raiders fan base still hasn’t come to grips with. Carr ain’t it 

I have no clue why the Saints gave him 150 million. It is like they attributed his declining play to that’s “just the Raiders”

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I hope they go full tear-down/rebuild for our sake. 

They have a talented roster that a good HC could do some very minor additon/tweaks to and be right back to 2nd place in the division in no time . 

Hopefully they overreact and go full blow it up and start over. Overtaking Denver for 2nd in the AFCW is a lot easier than overtaking a healthy Chargers squad and a good coach, ino. 

I’m concerned they’ll get Harbaugh. He’ll work wonders with that roster and Herbert. He wouldn’t go there though would he? 🧐

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I’m concerned they’ll get Harbaugh. He’ll work wonders with that roster and Herbert. He wouldn’t go there though would he? 🧐

Odds on the next Chargers head coach

Bill Belichick 3/1
Frank Smith 4/1
Kellen Moore 4/1
Ben Johnson 7/1
Bobby Slowik 8/1
Brian Flores 9/1
Jim Harbaugh 9/1
Eric Bieniemy 10/1
Dan Quinn 14/1
Jerod Mayo 14/1
Lincoln Riley 14/1

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Odds on the next Chargers head coach

Ah, that’s good. Only really worried about Harbaugh on that list. I can’t see Bellichick going there though, I think they need a hard nosed guy to get their ducks in a row……. I suppose a few here will be devastated if they get Ben Johnson though

Edited by Darbsk

16 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Ah, that’s good. Only really worried about Harbaugh on that list. I can’t see Bellichick going there though, I think they need a hard nosed guy to get their ducks in a row……. I suppose a few here will be devastated if they get Ben Johnson though

I can definitely see Bellichick going there as they could likely hand him the HC/GM jobs with full control over personnel decisions. Their biggest issue has been their defense, they have talent but their scheme has been mid. 

19 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Someday it’s going to be us

13 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

We on the way . Gotta stick with Pat Graham defensive system. There’s talent on offense 

This team will not contend until we have a legitimate head coach and QB.

Some of the potential QBs out there playing well

Baker

Minshew

Fields

Cut Jimmy. He’s cooked.

Draft a QB and see if AOC can win a spot in training camp. 

AOC had a good game last week but his limited mobility is going to cause the occasional dumpster fire of a game. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Saints in a tough one against Devito and the Giants.

if they win do Allen / Carr deserve extensions? Or does that only apply for AP?

@bucksavage1 @NCOUGHMAN @BackinBlack

Only you my man would think Carr deserves an extension after this year, but I guess it makes sense, he’s doing better than Jimmy so may as well give him more gtd money right? 

lol another deflection! Keep em coming. 

• Like 1