Around The League V.2

Totty

20 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Chargers are in cap hell next year

The one thing they desperately need is a HC who sets a tone and demands standards like Harbaugh. If he’s got Herbert, they’re a Super Bowl contender I believe. That would be awful for us if they start playing to their potential……..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

The one thing they desperately need is a HC who sets a tone and demands standards like Harbaugh. If he’s got Herbert, they’re a Super Bowl contender I believe. That would be awful for us if they start playing to their potential……..

They should hire Antonio Pierce and they'll probably go undefeated. 

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

They’re at 269 million for next year. Big-time players will be cut.

41 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

They’re at 269 million for next year. Big-time players will be cut.

They’ve got a few who are not playing up to their contracts I feel, but so long as they have Herbert and Harbaugh they’ll be a huge threat. I really hope it doesn’t materialise.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

They’ve got a few who are not playing up to their contracts I feel, but so long as they have Herbert and Harbaugh they’ll be a huge threat. I really hope it doesn’t materialise.

24 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

What I’m saying is why pick the Chargers over Chicago?

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Spanos is notoriously cheap as an owner. No way he gets anywhere near Jim Harbaugh’s salary demands. He would have to spend unprecedented amounts of cash to hire Harbaugh. It’s the same reason Belichick to LAC makes no sense either.

They’ll either go with a young coordinator like Ben Johnson or a safe but more affordable retread like Dan Quinn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Bad day for draft position. So many close games didn’t go our way. Titans, Bears on a gifted Hail Mary, Falcons lost. 

Yeah, awful day for us in terms of draft position. All very close games as well that could (should!) have gone the other way.

58 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

What I’m saying is why pick the Chargers over Chicago?

Ah yeh, I can agree with that. The Chargers and Harbaugh don’t seem to fit either really, I always think of the Chargers as a kind of arty, Bohemian dandy kind of side whilst the Raiders, Bears, Ravens maybe Pittsburgh kind of ‘fit’ for Jim Harbaugh to my mind maybe 🙂

42 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Faalele is blowing dudes off the ball 

@NCOUGHMAN told me he was too heavy and would suck lmfao 

Youbtalk wayyyy too much crap for someone who legit loved and thought Jimmy was our savior. 

worst qb take I’ve ever seen, and you still have the audacity to laugh at other people’s thoughts lol. 

• Like 2

Feel like this has been a down year for the NFL overall. There are seemingly like 5-6 games every week that are just flat out unwatchable. Maybe its always been like that idk but this year that seems to be more of the case.
The numerous season ending QB injuries this year definitely is the biggest factor in this. 

Beyond the QB injuries, there just doesn’t seem to be any super elite teams outside of SF and even they went through a 3 game skid. Dallas,Philly, KC, Bal, Det are all good teams capable of making a deep playoff run but they are also teams I wouldn’t be shocked if they lost their first playoff game. The Bills and Texans are two teams with amazing QB play that both may end up missing the playoffs in favor of Jake Browning, The corpse of Joe Flacco and Minshew mania lol. 

And outside of CJ Stroud, i feel like this has been a pretty bad year for most of the young QBs. Guys like Herbert , Fields, Lawrence were supposed to take that next step and they all may have regressed. There isn’t even a clear MVP or DPOY this late into the year. Just a weird year all around. 

• Like 2