Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Saints have the #7 scoring defense in the league and are still going to finish below .500

@Jeremy408 @Humble_Beast @Frankie2Gunz

Call me crazy, but I still think they go 2-0 next two weeks. Tampa falcons, they still essentially control their destiny. 

I didn’t watch any of the last few games, just trust their D way more than Tampa or falcons. 

18 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Don't forget Cupp and Williams also got healthy

True.

Rams are proof that stability at the coaching and management allow for a quick turnaround from Super Bowl year. The Rams are relying on a lot of young players They drafted to fit their schemes. They knew who to draft which allowed to Plug and play. 

We also drafted the wrong Byron Young. 

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Call me crazy, but I still think they go 2-0 next two weeks. Tampa falcons, they still essentially control their destiny. 

I didn’t watch any of the last few games, just trust their D way more than Tampa or falcons. 

22% chance of making the playoffs currently:

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Carr stan boys never learn, do they? 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Carr stan boys never learn, do they? 

I’ll always pick the better roster team, and that’s the saints imo. 

i know you don’t believe the team matters, but I’ve always said football is a team game. 

no one wants to admit it, but rams are one of the hottest teams in the nfl right now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see an upset in the playoffs. 

20 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

Hurts also leads the league in turnovers which cost the Eagles a whopping 539 yards lol. He has been terrible. Believe me, I watch them every week.  

Carson Wentz went in this exact same path. He came in, had a great rookie season, generated MVP talk, and then was out of football.

I see this exact pattern with Hurts as he is almost the exact same player as Wentz. Both were mobile when needed, both couldn't read a defense, and both can't make proper progression of their receivers. 

Hurts, like Wentz, is also one of the least accurate passers in the game today. This guy overthrows his receivers by 10 yards or more routinely lol. 

Eagles fans blaming the coach for the QB being horrible and draft blunders by the GM is laughable. I would celebrate for a week straight if Nick Sirianni was our coach.

Hurts was the leader in the MVP race over the first 11 weeks of the season, they've had a rough stretch but they have an easy schedule the rest of the way and will likely finish 13-4. Hurts is like Josh Allen, when you have a single player that has to play superman for the system to work, they're going to turn the ball over. Hurts currently accounts for 77% of the Eagles total offense and 85% of their TD while Allen accounts for 74% of the Bills total offense and 84% off their TD.

Hurts is nothing like Wentz at all, in 5 seasons with the Eagles Wentz rushed for 1,061 yards / 8 TD. In 4 seasons with the Eagles Hurts has rushed for 2,400 yards / 40 TD. 

Even if Hurts isn't the greatest passer it doesn't matter because he's going to rush for 700+ yards and 10+ TD every year. 

The way that you're talking about Hurts and the Eagles you'd think they're one of the worst teams in the league. He's 24-5 over the last two seasons and had one of the greatest individual performances we've ever seen in the Super Bowl last year, lol.

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I’ll always pick the better roster team, and that’s the saints imo. 

i know you don’t believe the team matters, but I’ve always said football is a team game. 

no one wants to admit it, but rams are one of the hottest teams in the nfl right now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see an upset in the playoffs. 

The Saints have lost to every team they've played that has a pulse. Bucs are one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now as well, they're currently riding a 3 game win streak.

You can put Carr on the greatest team ever and he'll fall short when the games count.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The Saints have lost to every team they've played that has a pulse. Bucs are one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now as well, they're currently riding a 3 game win streak.

You can put Carr on the greatest team ever and he'll fall short when the games count.

we shall see, bucs have a good test this weekend. See you bring up context a lot.. but never when it’s in your favor.. those 3 aren’t great teams they beat. Have they beaten a team with a pulse?

To me no, because Carr would be a backup on the greatest team ever. So can’t see him impacting that too much. 
crazy, you’d start him on your greatest team ever? Wow,  no surprise tho, your qb takes are wild, Jimmy is your goat right?