Around The League V.2

Totty

28 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

McDaniels plus Caleb Williams could be dramatic and hilarious viewing 😃

I will never wish the Patriots well. I hope they’re a bottom 5 team for the next 20 years.

• Like 3

I don't feel that Mike Tomlin gets enough credit for how great of a head coach he is.  When people mention the best coaches in the NFL most are prone to go with the flavor of the moment and tend to leave out Tomlin which makes no sense to me.  The guy is the model of consistency, hasn't had a good QB in years and still finds a way to win YOY.  Tomlin is one of the best in the NFL.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 6

16 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I don't feel that Mike Tomlin gets enough credit for how great of a head coach he is.  When people mention the best coaches in the NFL most are prone to go with the flavor of the moment and tend to leave out Tomlin which makes no sense to me.  The guy is the model of consistency, hasn't had a good QB in years and still finds a way to win YOY.  Tomlin is one of the best in the NFL.

Very true. Tomlin never gets mentioned like Mcvay, Reid or Bill. He’s an amazing model of consistency no matter what his roster looks like. One of the best coaches of our generation 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Very true. Tomlin never gets mentioned like Mcvay, Reid or Bill. He’s an amazing model of consistency no matter what his roster looks like. One of the best coaches of our generation 

I also remember when people didn't consider Reid a great HC which was crazy.  I had many discussions on here defending Reid as one of the best coaches in the NFL however there was a pretty strong consensus claiming he wasn't great because he had never won a SB and how he was a chocker in the playoffs. 

All anyone had to do was watch his strategy and play calling on a weekly basis to know that he was going to be a consistent winner nearly every year of his career.  Now that he has won multiple SB's everyone is now all seeing what was obvious years before he won a SB. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Agreed. 17 seasons in Pittsburgh with no losing seasons. SEVENTEEN. That’s an absurd record as a HC that I’m not sure anyone can match.

If the Steelers do let him go, and that’s a massive it, I’d be all over bringing him in as our next HC.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Agreed. 17 seasons in Pittsburgh with no losing seasons. SEVENTEEN. That’s an absurd record as a HC that I’m not sure anyone can match.

If the Steelers do let him go, and that’s a massive it, I’d be all over bringing him in as our next HC.

He would be a no brainer to be our next HC if the Steelers let him go but that is highly unlikely.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Totty said:

4th and 1 and you take Jonathan Taylor OUT off the game?  Wtf moment of the year.  

What makes it worse ….is that they call a Timeout before the 4th down play which prevents them to have time left for another drive

Horrible game management..which we see a LOT of in the NFL

AFC playoff picture just shows you that your team has to win 10-11 games to make it into the playoffs.

I thought I’d see one or two 9-8 teams make it but I was wrong.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:12 PM, NYRaider said:

I will never post here again if they make the playoffs

......8 minutes away

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/50965-week-8-gdt-do-we-ask-josh-for-an-encore-or-tell-him-to-lose-yourself/page/32/

• Like 1