Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Vic saying we haven't quite decided if we are going to be buyers or sellers at the line. Rumors of Karl Joseph being shipped out are heating up and we are going after Ryan Kerrigan.

Trade Joseph and trade for Kerrigan?  Once again Gruden can not make up his mind if he wants to plan for the future or try to win now.  I like Kerrigan but he is 31.  He could still play a few more years but no telling when he is going to start breaking down.  I would not want to trade more than a 4th for him.

• Like 2

Didn’t like the idea of Robbie Anderson at first, but then I thought about it. Carr likes to spread it around, might as well have a bunch of strong #2 types. Might work out well for us. Waller would still be our go-to. 

would allow us to attack defense in the draft. 

but man, this WR Class is gonna be loaded 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's true. This would be the 3rd WR we have traded for this season. But Anderson would easily be the best of the bunch. Just hope it's not too much if we do go through with it.

Outside of Williams and Jones we don't have anyone that has produced or been consistent. Ateman/Doss are both end of roster guys, Renfrow is a limited role player, and Davis is a special teams/gadget player. 

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Didn’t like the idea of Robbie Anderson at first, but then I thought about it. Carr likes to spread it around, might as well have a bunch of strong #2 types. Might work out well for us. Waller would still be our go-to. 

would allow us to attack defense in the draft. 

but man, this WR Class is gonna be loaded 

I can get behind it Similar to the Eagles just depth at pass catcher between WR/TE

• Like 1

I’ll be down with Robby. He’s not a number 1 but he’s very good at what he does. Him and Tyrell with hopefully Zay. Will IMO most likely take them out of the running for a first round pick at WR. 

I wouldn’t like to give up a 3rd, but I can live with it. Seeing how the Raiders have three of them. 

Raiders would have a really nice offense with Jacobs,Williams, Anderson and Waller 

Edited by agarcia34

On 10/24/2019 at 4:15 PM, drfrey13 said:

Trade Joseph and trade for Kerrigan?  Once again Gruden can not make up his mind if he wants to plan for the future or try to win now.  I like Kerrigan but he is 31.  He could still play a few more years but no telling when he is going to start breaking down.  I would not want to trade more than a 4th for him.

With as terrible as our secondary has been, why on earth would we trade Karl Joseph?

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

With as terrible as our secondary has been, why on earth would we trade Karl Joseph?

That would be another reason not to.  Both were rumors.  I would do neither unless I got a great offer.I would trade Joseph for Kerrigan if we are not going to resign Joseph after this year.

• Like 1

@OG_C2X you claimed Niners are going no better than 9-7 this season before their Redskin win last week and are no where near for real. 

Overall PFF ranks among 115 qualified edge defenders ...

1. Khalil Mack
T2. Arik Armstead (49ers)
T2. Dee Ford (49ers)
T4. T.J. Watt
T4. Kyle Van Noy
9. Ronald Blair (49ers)
15. Nick Bosa (49ers)

And what might you think now? DL’s win championships. 

I still think Niners will cool off a bit, finish 6-4 and 12-4 overall but they are 100% for real.