Around The League V.2

Totty

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Throwing in Ruggs there is a low blow. He’s barely even played and when he has played he has been getting opened. I will leave it at that’s 

I had Ruggs and wanted Ruggs the whole time. 

Bowden better not get a td before ruggs lol

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Best thing they can do is embrace sucking and trade Watson during the offseason. This all depends on if they even have their first round pick in 2022. If they do then trade Watson tank and start all over. Trading Watson allows them to recoup some draft picks at least a first and a 3rd and taking the following year gives them the ability to pick high for a QB. 

Pretty much trade off every assets you have.

I disagree. They're in a bad spot this year and next year but the chances they find another franchise QB like Watson are extremely low. Following the 2021-2022 season they'll have a ton of cap flexibility again and all of their draft capital. So the only offseason they won't be able to make significant moves is this upcoming one. Watson is only 25 and they have him under contract until 2026. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

This was the second game this season that KC's offense hasn't played that well 

I’m surprised more teams haven’t figured out running a Cover 3 Base (with obvious mix ups added in) is the best way to beat Mahomes. Chargers x2, Raiders x2, Colts, and 49ers all did this to him and it was probably his worst six games of the season outside of the first Raider game 2nd QTR. 

49er game is on Jimmy for playing horrendous and giving Mahomes ball too many times. 

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Looks like that tweet was referring to Mo Hurst so he’s still the only one that was tested positive 

Nope 

“The Raiders placed defensive tackle Maurice Hurst on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday. It was the first positive test the Raiders had so far during the 2020 offseason. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear to be an isolated case.

According to ESPN’s Dianna Russini, another player for the Raiders has tested positive for COVID-19. While that player has yet to be named, it likely will be announced during the day as the team will need to make a roster move.“

new case player hasn’t been revealed telling me it’s probably an important player