Around The League V.2

Totty

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Saw that Mychal Kendricks is coming in for a visit. Not the greatest endorsement on how they feel about the two LBs they paid money to. 

Or he's some good veteran depth. Didn't he miss some due to fraud or something? Always thought both the Kendricks were good players but at this stage of his career I think he'd be a rotation or depth player at best but maybe a very good one.

5 hours ago, roi34 said:

pj hall looking solid as I figured...

it's coaching and scheme at this point. 

Yeah.... I thought hall COULD* become a solid starter in a heavy DT rotation for us.... but it didn’t work out here.  The guys got some talent though.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Miami actually is pretty decent. Nice call @BayRaider

If they hit on their picks this year and Tu'a is legit they could be a Super Bowl contender sooner rather than later. 

Yeah man you were too focused on that first game, Bellichick at home against a fresh new squad.

Dolphins are a legit .500 team this year, and possibly a 12-4 team with Tua next season.

Week 16 vs Miami will not be a gimmie! We should win, but I think it'll be an offensive slugfest.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah man you were too focused on that first game, Bellichick at home against a fresh new squad.

Dolphins are a legit .500 team this year, and possibly a 12-4 team with Tua next season.

Week 16 vs Miami will not be a gimmie! We should win, but I think it'll be an offensive slugfest.

We'll see about all of that. They still gotta get a lot better defensively and show they can run the ball. Surprised at how bad SF has been this year, they'll only be 2-3 but their two wins came against arguably the worst two teams in the league. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

We'll see about all of that. They still gotta get a lot better defensively and show they can run the ball. Surprised at how bad SF has been this year, they'll only be 2-3 but their two wins came against arguably the worst two teams in the league. 

Philip "Dead Arm" Rivers

Philip "Pick Six" Rivers

Whichever one you want. Both are true.

I’d Absolutely trade a late round pick for Haskins.

1.1 (this year- prorated), 1.8 in ‘21, and 2.5M in ‘22 for a solid backup QB, has long term potential, and could actually come into a game if needed and air it out.

thats a way better deal that Mariota!