Around The League V.2

Totty

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’d Absolutely trade a late round pick for Haskins.

1.1 (this year- prorated), 1.8 in ‘21, and 2.5M in ‘22 for a solid backup QB, has long term potential, and could actually come into a game if needed and air it out.

thats a way better deal that Mariota!

Was a big fan of him coming out of OSU. And I’d also rather have him than Mariota. Obviously his 5th year would be pricey, but we could decline that. Wonder what the price is 

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’d Absolutely trade a late round pick for Haskins.

1.1 (this year- prorated), 1.8 in ‘21, and 2.5M in ‘22 for a solid backup QB, has long term potential, and could actually come into a game if needed and air it out.

thats a way better deal that Mariota!

I doubt they'd let him go for a late round pick though. The Cardinals got a 2nd for Rosen after his horrible rookie season. 

I think the system at Ohio State made him look a lot better than he actually is and he doesn't seem like a good locker room guy. Apparently he was bragging about his personal stats after their loss last week and that rubbed a lot of their players/coaches the wrong way which was one of the reasons they decided to bench him. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders should be aggressive with a trade for a defensive player. Most likely a safety. Your 3-2. You survived the toughest part of your schedule. Go patch up some spots you can. 

I wonder who we could potentially make a move for? 

We should honestly sign Earl Thomas, extremely low risk/high reward situation. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Teams seem to be avoiding Earl so I assume that is not a good thing. I given up on that. 

I would call up the Bengals and ask about Shawn Williams he is now a back up with them. Has experience with PG and couldn't cost much.

He played well last year and at this point there's literally zero risk of bringing him in as we can just demote Leavitt to the practice squad. If Thomas doesn't work out we can cut him and bring Leavitt back up, lol. 

I wonder if the Vikings would be open to trading Anthony Harris or if the Ravens would be open to trading Judon. 

This really may have been the best Rookie WR class ever, at least as a whole. No Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, etc, but what I mean is damn near everyone looks great.... Ruggs looks great, Lamb looks great, Jeudy looks great, Jefferson looks great, Aiyuk looks great, Claypool looks great, what a great WR class so far.