Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jimmy G was fine in their first two games before the ankle sprain. 

Jimmy is a pretty average QB though, very middle of the pack, and was absolutely the main reason for that SB loss. If you are picking Top 10, the discussion is there.

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jimmy is a pretty average QB though, very middle of the pack, and was absolutely the main reason for that SB loss. If you are picking Top 10, the discussion is there.

Biggest difference between this year and last is their pass rush was elite last year and is just average this year. They're really missing Bosa and Buckner. They could technically move on from Jimmy G after this season without any negative cap implications though. If Dallas is skittish about paying Dak Prescott I could see the 49ers taking the risk because he would probably propel them back into Super Bowl contention. 

Even if the 49ers continue to struggle I'd bet they're picking in the 10-15 range rather than in the top 5-7. And I think Lawerence, Fields, and Lance will all be off the board before they pick with the Jaguars, Jets, and Washington all likely targeting a QB early. With the Cowboys and Falcons also being dark horse teams that could take a QB early as well. 

Just now, Troublez said:

Oh come now....

Rosters getting closer and closer. And Mahomes is tremendous, but he doesn’t guarantee you the division, not by any means. It will be a dog fight between all three of these teams in the AFCW next year.