Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Prescott might break the passing yardage record this year. Almost 200 yards in the first quarter after throwing 400+ back to back weeks.

They have an embarrassment of riches at WR.

And a running game to keep defenses honest. And a bad defense. 

Dwayne Haskins is terrible. Rivera is calling some great games, good looking D with no offensive help, solid run game with Gibson, stud young WR in Terry, and the guy just still looks lost. 

I remember many saying they preferred Haskins over Murray in this sub.... smh. Murray was my #1. Haskins Late 2nd Round Grade. 

• Like 1

Newsflash:

Dolphins are a pretty decent team, and will be dominant with Tua next year. 

- They lost to the Patriots where Bellichick knows Fitzpatrick like the back of his head. Fitz has been a multi year starter for every AFCE team lmao. 

- They came within a FG of the Bills, my 3rd Ranked team in the entire NFL. 

- They curb stomped the Jags. 

- Holding their own right now against my #4 Ranked team in the NFL in the Seahawks. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

And they're also a testament as to why you don't build around skill position players. Fun offense but their defense is horrible and they have zero chance at winning anything any time soon because of it. 

Someone wanna explain to me how Matty P got a coaching job? His D was giving up like 30 a game in 2017 in New England. One of the worst D’s in New Englnd’s Bellichick Era. That was just a super human year by both Brady and Gronk. He even gave up a billion points to Eagles and Foles in the Super Bowl. 

His D with the Lions has been pure absolute 10000% hot garbage trashhhh. 

Only thing that makes the Lions competitive is their offense. Their OC is pretty good actually, Stafford, decent WR core, and Hockenson. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

And they're also a testament as to why you don't build around skill position players. Fun offense but their defense is horrible and they have zero chance at winning anything any time soon because of it.