Around The League V.2

Totty

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Titans are a fun team to watch. Henry is such a monster and they just lean on him and when it’s cold that man is the last thing you want to tackle. 

If things stay the way they’re Titans and Browns will face each other. Would be battle of the RBs. 

He's no Jihad Ward though. That's a real monster.... stole a bunch of your money in Oakland and got away with it.

3 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Part of its Big Ben but Juju don’t look good  not really separating 

True but Johnson and Claypool separating all day. We already knew JuJu was the third best WR on the team going into the game. At the end of the day, Ben has a good line, two good WR’s, an above average third WR in JuJu, and a good TE. 

There is no reason for 5/13 -2 yards. 

Rodgers would throw 60 TDs with this supporting cast. 

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

True but Johnson and Claypool separating all day. We already knew JuJu was the third best WR on the team going into the game. At the end of the day, Ben has a good line, two good WR’s, an above average third WR in JuJu, and a good TE. 

There is no reason for 5/13 -2 yards. 

Rodgers would throw 60 TDs with this supporting cast. 

I only single out Juju cuz I think @Frankie2Gunz brought him up as potential buy low for a pass catcher in the offseason 

Just now, SimonGruber said:

I only single out Juju cuz I think @Frankie2Gunz brought him up as potential buy low for a pass catcher in the offseason 

Hell no. He’s still above-average, but is going to get massively overpaid most likely. He’s a glorified T.J. Houshmandz as this point. Always struggles with separation, and only good for catch in traffic situations. 

2 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

It really depends on the price for him. He’s 24 and has shown upside early in his career. We desperately need a reception hog WR who can go over the middle. He had 111/1400 and 7 two years ago but wasn’t the number 1 with AB there. He’s never shown he can be a 1 on his own but for around what we’re paying Williams I would take a shot at Juju. That is also considering that Golliday and Robinson most likely won’t hit the market. 

Do I think Juju is an all world stud? No but if he can be had for around 12 million I would do it based on upside potential. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

EA Sports gets to decide the final pro bowl selection

Over the course of two weeks, it’s up to Madden NFL 21 gamers to score as many touchdowns as they can with NFL players they most want to see in the Virtual 2021 Pro Bowl from a pool of 32 stars. Every touchdown scored in online Head-to-Head matchups, both ranked and unranked, across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S by an eligible player will be counted as one vote for that player to join the Pro Bowl roster.

Henry Ruggs about to be the worst Pro Bowl selection ever...

18 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Titans are a fun team to watch. Henry is such a monster and they just lean on him and when it’s cold that man is the last thing you want to tackle. 

If things stay the way they’re Titans and Browns will face each other. Would be battle of the RBs

So take the under. Right?

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Juju seems like he is soft and into other things then football. He also lacks elite separation skills, I view him as a great WR2. So so WR1 

In theory he can be Carr’s Crabtree type but as it’s been pointed it he’s going to get overpayed if we bringing another weapon make it Evan engram

11 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It really depends on the price for him. He’s 24 and has shown upside early in his career. We desperately need a reception hog WR who can go over the middle. He had 111/1400 and 7 two years ago but wasn’t the number 1 with AB there. He’s never shown he can be a 1 on his own but for around what we’re paying Williams I would take a shot at Juju. That is also considering that Golliday and Robinson most likely won’t hit the market. 

Do I think Juju is an all world stud? No but if he can be had for around 12 million I would do it based on upside potential. 

I’ll take Juju if he doesn’t cost much. Would prefer Corey Davis is Golladay and Robinson are gone. Also would rather take a flier on John Ross for dirt cheap and bring back Nelson Agholor. Ross could be the 2021 Nellie with a fresh start. 
- Agholor -Ruggs -Renfrow - Edwards -Ross

nice balanced core. Maybe add a day 3 pick for competition.