Around The League V.2

Totty

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I had one mock out of like 40 mocks I did that had a trade up for Tua. 

And no I didn’t make anywhere near the volume of posts you are suggesting. Anywhere close to the amount you are saying. I made a few Tua evaluation posts, sure, but you’re acting like I talked about Tua every post like 99% of your posts are about Derek Carr. No where close to true. 

Yes I had him as my #2 QB and thought he would be very successful in the NFL. And I STILL think that. 

Pick #3, I expect Dolphins and Chargers to get into a bidding war. Heck, you may even have the Panthers, Raiders, and Jaguars jump in as well. Dolphins will have to give up #26, which is really bad value, but I'm sure they want Tua at any reasonable cost. To me, Tua is a Top 5 QB in the NFL and it's absolutely worth it to give up Pick #26.

1. QB Joe Burrow

2. QB Tua Tagovailoa

3. EDGE Chase Young

4. CB Jeff Okudah

5. QB Jordan Love

6. DT Derrick Brown

7. LB Isaiah Simmons

8. WR Jerry Jeudy

9. WR Henry Ruggs

10. DT Javon Kinlaw

11. S Grant Delpit

12. WR CeeDee Lamb

Here are tow of your many posts regarding Tua.  You have Tua ranked ahead of Chase Young and call him a top 5 NFL QB and have teams getting into a bidding war over him?

I can keep pulling tons of other posts out like this if you choose.  Your Tua jocking was off the charts.

You now see how insane that is correct?

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I said he had a noodle arm from day one.  He is clearly overwhelmed by the NFL and looks terrible.

Like I also said it's easy to play QB in college on a team littered with 1st round talent on both sides of the ball when you're playing against future used car salesman.  

I wouldn’t call the SEC a bunch of used car salesman. 😂 But he did play with  4-5  future 1st round wideouts.... that’s insane, and all Americans all over the field and blocking for him. That has to factor into the draft process, feels like this franchise just gets all giddy when a prospect comes from a big program.the game is easier when you are playing next to studs. Applies to any sport 

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Pick #3, I expect Dolphins and Chargers to get into a bidding war. Heck, you may even have the Panthers, Raiders, and Jaguars jump in as well. Dolphins will have to give up #26, which is really bad value, but I'm sure they want Tua at any reasonable cost. To me, Tua is a Top 5 QB in the NFL and it's absolutely worth it to give up Pick #26.

1. QB Joe Burrow

2. QB Tua Tagovailoa

3. EDGE Chase Young

4. CB Jeff Okudah

5. QB Jordan Love

6. DT Derrick Brown

7. LB Isaiah Simmons

8. WR Jerry Jeudy

9. WR Henry Ruggs

10. DT Javon Kinlaw

11. S Grant Delpit

12. WR CeeDee Lamb

Here are tow of your many posts regarding Tua.  You have Tua ranked ahead of Chase Young and call him a top 5 NFL QB and have teams getting into a bidding war over him?

I can keep pulling tons of other posts out like this if you choose.  Your Tua jocking was off the charts.

You now see how insane that is correct?

You do realize there would of been a bidding war if not for his injury right? The Chargers and Dolphins were both interested in Tua leading into the draft. 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I wouldn’t call the SEC a bunch of used car salesman. 😂 But he did play with  4-5  future 1st round wideouts.... that’s insane, and all Americans all over the field and blocking for him. That has to factor into the draft process, feels like this franchise just gets all giddy when a prospect comes from a big program.the game is easier when you are playing next to studs. Applies to any sport 

Teams are so desperate to land a franchise QB they will overlook glaring red flags that are so obvious to the trained eye.

He just threw his 3rd pick today.  It's actually sad how terrible he is.   

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You do realize there would of been a bidding war if not for his injury right? The Chargers and Dolphins were both interested in Tua leading into the draft. 

Hahah do you have legit proof of this, not just worthless opinions? 

Now it's his injury as to why he sucks.  LOL. 

Are you also implying that the Phins HC threw and injured player into the starting role?

Your boy you had ranked ahead of Chase Young just threw his 3rd pick today against backups.  The dude is pathetic.  

How did you not see his game wouldn't translate with all of the research you claimed to have done?  I watched about 15 min of game film on the guy and was thinking, "how on earth is this guy considered an elite prospect and why is the media all over his jock?"

It makes zero sense. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Teams are so desperate to land a franchise QB they will overlook glaring red flags that are so obvious to the trained eye.

He just threw his 3rd pick today.  It's actually sad how terrible he is.   

I think the owner called for the Dolphins to pulled Fitz. Terrible decision, might cost them the playoff spot 

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Hahah do you have legit proof of this, not just worthless opinions? 

Now it's his injury as to why he sucks.  LOL. 

Are you also implying that the Phins HC threw and injured player into the starting role?

Your boy you had ranked ahead of Chase Young just threw his 3rd pick today against backups.  The dude is pathetic.  

He’s. A. Rookie. You’re acting like he had a Josh Rosen or Jared Goff Rookie Year. He had a decent rookie season. You’ve been calling the guy a bust since his first game which shows how absurd you are and why no one takes you seriously. I said Daniel Jones will be a bust before the draft, I’m still waiting three years to call him a bust even though he’s been horrendous. 

No point in replying to you. If Tua turns out well in a few years, you’ll look like a fool. If he busts, I’ll admit my mistake (which was a consensus opinion and evaluation). 

However, your conclusions are always premature, immature, and tend to backfire on you extremely often. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He’s. A. Rookie. You’re acting like he had a Josh Rosen or Jared Goff Rookie Year. He had a decent rookie season. You’ve been calling the guy a bust since his first game which shows how absurd you are and why no one takes you seriously. I said Daniel Jones will be a bust before the draft, I’m still waiting three years to call him a bust even though he’s been horrendous. 

No point in replying to you. If Tua turns out well in a few years, you’ll look like a fool. If he busts, I’ll admit my mistake (which was a consensus opinion and evaluation). 

However, your conclusions are always premature, immature, and tend to backfire on you extremely often. 

Clearly we have a different view on the word decent. 

I would not call being benched twice in the middle of games decent.  Nor would I call averaging 150 YPG, 1 TD a game, .5 Int a game decent by any stretch of the word.

You seriously called the guy a top 5 NFL Qb before taking a snap and had him ranked ahead of Chase Young.  Talk about premature LOL

8 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

How lucky is Tom Brady.  He now gets the NFC East winner in the 1st round.

I mean, he earned the #5 seed, and has had a tremendous season... people still making excuses to hate him too (not you). He's gonna finish 5th in MVP behind Rodgers, Mahomes, Henry, and Allen. And probably 6th or 7th in Offensive Player of the Year.