Around The League V.2

Totty

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ah misread that. Brady sure has flown up the ranks quickly. I wonder if too quickly?

From a graduate assistant at Penn State to a potentially HC in the NFL within 4 years. I'd be a little wary of hiring him right now, especially since he's only 31 and was a positional coach for LSU and has only been an OC for one year at any level of football. I think he gets a job though, someone will get cute and look to emulate what the Rams and Cardinals did with McVay and Kingsbury. Brady has Lane Kiffin 2.0 vibes to me. 

16 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Lamar Jackson gonna win his first playoff game this weekend. Idk how the Titans have a worse defense then us but they some how do. Jackson gonna shred them 

They can't rush the passer. They also spent big in FA to add Clowney and Beasley who both failed miserably to fix their main problem on defense. 

23 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

I would give up Carr, 2 1sts, and 2 2nds for Watson. 

Still not enough honestly. This is a top 5 franchise QB who is 25 years old and under contract for another 4 seasons iirc. Houston doesn't even return a call unless it's 3-4 firsts, multiple seconds and a good player. 

34 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I'd give every draft pick until 2023 for Watson. Raiders can't draft anyway, might as well have a QB that could truly maximize the offense and score 40 a game.

I'd be on board with a Watson trade due to our inability to draft too. We saw a glimpse of this O with a mobile QB in MM, Watson would be on a different planet.