Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Jihad Ward better 

But.... Jihad was a beast at the Fashion Institute of Technology in Manhattan.... I mean Global Institute of Technology in Manhattan!

It’s a shame his 26 tackles with 3 tfl his 2nd season there didn’t better translate to the NFL.

imagine not being able to Get more than 2 sacks in a season versus that level of competition 

and he was take ahead of 2 Alabama dts who dominated at college’s highest level: Jarran Reed and A’Shawn Robinson

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I mean, he earned the #5 seed, and has had a tremendous season... people still making excuses to hate him too (not you). He's gonna finish 5th in MVP behind Rodgers, Mahomes, Henry, and Allen. And probably 6th or 7th in Offensive Player of the Year.

I am not going to deny how good he is but he just seems to catch so many breaks.  Hopefully Mike Evans is okay but he can sit out next week.

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

But.... Jihad was a beast at the Fashion Institute of Technology in Manhattan.... I mean Global Institute of Technology in Manhattan!

It’s a shame his 26 tackles with 3 tfl his 2nd season there didn’t better translate to the NFL.

imagine not being able to Get more than 2 sacks in a season versus that level of competition 

and he was take ahead of 2 Alabama dts who dominated at college’s highest level: Jarran Reed and A’Shawn Robinson

I remember Ward blocked me on IG. lol guy is soft 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jalen "The Better QB than Lamar Could Ever Dream to Be" Hurts with the performance of a lifetime tonight. 7/20 for 72 yards and a pick before being benched in a meaningless game for Nate Sudfeld. Remember boys and girls poop is supposed to come out of your butt, not your mouth. @ronjon1990 @BayRaider

Dude. You are literally nothing but a troll. Weren't you supposed to be gone, per your own pathetic little post like a week ago?

Actually, how the fk haven't you been slapped with a ban already? You bring nothing to this forum. Take your own advice and go enjoy your life elsewhere, moron.

This is like the 3rd or 4th separate thread you've done this on. 

You know it's bad when you start becoming the topic of private messages regarding you being a tool, and not a useful one at that:https://imgflip.com/i/4sh2ig

Edited by ronjon1990

17 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude. You are literally nothing but a troll. Weren't you supposed to be gone, per your own pathetic little post like a week ago?

Actually, how the fk haven't you been slapped with a ban already? You bring nothing to this forum. Take your own advice and go enjoy your life elsewhere, moron.

This is like the 3rd or 4th separate thread you've done this on. 

You know it's bad when you start becoming the topic of private messages regarding you being a tool, and not a useful one at that:https://imgflip.com/i/4sh2ig

You and @BayRaider legitimately said that Hurts is a better QB than Jackson could ever dream to be. In 4 starts he's 1-3 and completed 52% of his passes. Jackson is the reigning MVP and one of the most dominant players in the league. Your take gets worse and worse every time Hurts steps on the field, it's okay to admit that you were wrong buddy. 

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:
16.5M/Y!

Hopefully we all take this into account (along with the Raiders terrible FA signings) when trying to "buy" a team in Free Agency. There is so much evidence to why players hit FA. I am legit surprised by Jones who was solid in Dallas.