Around The League V.2

Totty

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I didn’t watch much of the Cowboys game just glanced at it a couple times but can’t imagine him having a HC job much longer. What a stinker. Zeke is breaking down and getting paid a ton of money. Lamb only having 5 targets and 1 catch is crazy unless he got hurt. 

I don't think Dak was ever listed on any official injury report but he looked hurt to me. He had trouble putting any type of zip on the ball throughout the game. He missed a ton of easy throws, threw some wobbly balls, and had a bunch of balls that literally just didn't get to open WRs. 

After the game there was a report that Zeke played most of the season with a slightly torn PCL.

Mike will likely be out of Dallas soon, the problem is that Kellen Moore doesn't look like the right guy either.

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It's the NFL, you'll get Wayne Newton 

The NFL fired Gruden based on his language in emails from a decade ago. Have they ever heard songs by Eminem, Dr Dre, or Snoop Dogg? The guys they hired to do the half time show? lol

14 hours ago, G said:

I thought it was funny. 

Edit: Green Bay because I want Rodgers to piss off people winning it all.

Bengals against them because we had a chance to win looking as bad as we did. 

Thanks for having a sense of humor and not having paper thin skin.  

as I said before…. I can’t bring myself to root for another team but the team I wouldn’t mind seeing win is Aaron Rodgers.  Although, if that happens the 5% chance we have of landing Davonte Adams becomes zero, as they probably both stay.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Thanks for having a sense of humor and not having paper thin skin.  

as I said before…. I can’t bring myself to root for another team but the team I wouldn’t mind seeing win is Aaron Rodgers.  Although, if that happens the 5% chance we have of landing Davonte Adams becomes zero, as they probably both stay.

If Rodgers gets another Super Bowl I wouldn't write off the possibility that he retires after this season.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

If Rodgers gets another Super Bowl I wouldn't write off the possibility that he retires after this season.

He could retire…. It’s a definite possibility… but just my inclination that he’s got at least 2 more years left after this season.

24 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

He could retire…. It’s a definite possibility… but just my inclination that he’s got at least 2 more years left after this season.

He's 60 TD from passing Favre from 4th all time, 91 from passing Peyton for 3rd all time. So there could definitely be some incentive to continue playing. But he's also kind of a weirdo so I wouldn't be shocked to see him wanting to go out on top. If they do win it though I'd guess he finishes his career there.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's 60 TD from passing Favre from 4th all time, 91 from passing Peyton for 3rd all time. So there could definitely be some incentive to continue playing. But he's also kind of a weirdo so I wouldn't be shocked to see him wanting to go out on top. If they do win it though I'd guess he finishes his career there.

He’s a cool weirdo tho.  Lol.  I always liked him but really like him So much more after this year.

But yeah if they win I can’t see them disbanding instead of coming back to try and repeat.

31 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

But yeah if they win I can’t see them disbanding instead of coming back to try and repeat.

The only issue for the Packers is that they're currently projected to start the off-season with -$37M in cap space and that's before signing Adams.

21 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Being a NorCal native, I tend to cast my lot with Green Bay until Rodgers retires/goes elsewhere. 

So long as it's not a division rival or SF. 

After GB, and only because of Rodgers/Adams really, I just watch without caring who wins. 

Same, i love ARod, he deserves another ring.