Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who are you guys cheering for the rest of the way?

I cheer for injuries and against teams.  I can’t bring myself to ever root for another team.  It’s why I don’t/can’t gamble.  

I’m especially hoping Mahomes tears an ACL running out of bounds when he trips over his little brother twerking for IG live.  A two Birds with one stone situation.

40 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I cheer for injuries and against teams.  I can’t bring myself to ever root for another team.  It’s why I don’t/can’t gamble.  

I’m especially hoping Mahomes tears an ACL running out of bounds when he trips over his little brother twerking for IG live.  A two Birds with one stone situation.

Who cheers for injuries? Low class and brings bad karma imo 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who are you guys cheering for the rest of the way?

Being a NorCal native, I tend to cast my lot with Green Bay until Rodgers retires/goes elsewhere. 

So long as it's not a division rival or SF. 

After GB, and only because of Rodgers/Adams really, I just watch without caring who wins. 

19 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Who cheers for injuries? Low class and brings bad karma imo 

I thought it was funny. 

Edit: Green Bay because I want Rodgers to piss off people winning it all.

Bengals against them because we had a chance to win looking as bad as we did. 

Edited by G

I didn’t watch much of the Cowboys game just glanced at it a couple times but can’t imagine him having a HC job much longer. What a stinker. Zeke is breaking down and getting paid a ton of money. Lamb only having 5 targets and 1 catch is crazy unless he got hurt.