Identify Yourself (Freddie fans vs Those that hate winning)

NateDawg

Thoughts on Hire  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike

• Like (love winning)
    • Dislike (No longer a Browns fan)
    • Undecided (Can’t decide if I like winning)

10 hours ago, mistakey said:

ok for real tho

Darnold paired with a coaching staff of Adam Gase and Dowell Loggains

WOOOOO BOY BAKER GONNA CLEAN HOUSE ON THIS DEBATE

Well, those two are actually good coaches (X’s and O’s). Their people skills are definitely lacking, though.

If they can get along with Sam and his teammates, I think they’ll actually do some good things in NYC.

41 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Well, those two are actually good coaches (X’s and O’s). Their people skills are definitely lacking, though.

If they can get along with Sam and his teammates, I think they’ll actually do some good things in NYC.

completely disagree on loggains.  i think gase is gonna fail spectacularly in NYC.  

Bringing in an outside coach is usually how these hires go so it was a bit of a surprise to bring Kitchens in as HC. Definitely a fan of the hire though and I like that he is a Dorsey pick. This keeps the GM and HC on the same page and I think will allow Dorsey to be the architect of the team and Kitchens will be in charge of putting the players in a good position. I would hope they won't have a power struggle (more that normal) about how the team should be built, this will allow the team to have stability and everyone knows who is running what part of the team for once. I never liked the idea of hiring a coach and then a GM (Mangini / that whole mess) or Hiring a new GM and keeping the coach (Dorsey / Hue). 

4 minutes ago, JDD said:

Bringing in an outside coach is usually how these hires go so it was a bit of a surprise to bring Kitchens in as HC. Definitely a fan of the hire though and I like that he is a Dorsey pick. This keeps the GM and HC on the same page and I think will allow Dorsey to be the architect of the team and Kitchens will be in charge of putting the players in a good position. I would hope they won't have a power struggle (more that normal) about how the team should be built, this will allow the team to have stability and everyone knows who is running what part of the team for once. I never liked the idea of hiring a coach and then a GM (Mangini / that whole mess) or Hiring a new GM and keeping the coach (Dorsey / Hue). 

Yeah there has to be top down structure imo. 

Idgaf if that’s a coach answering to a GM or a GM answering to a coach, but someone has to be accountable for the other, not two dudes on equal footing.

19 hours ago, buno67 said:

Dislike should have been called the @Mastercheddaar

Sorry can't chat now, Eagles are in the playoffs. 

giphy.gif

BTW, I do like the Kitchens hiring. He made the offense click and the games were fun to watch this year. Only problem I see is, can he make the leap from positions coach to a head coach? Also who do you guys want as the new DC? 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

26 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Sorry can't chat now, Eagles are in the playoffs. 

giphy.gif

BTW, I do like the Kitchens hiring. He made the offense click and the games were fun to watch this year. Only problem I see is, can he make the leap from positions coach to a head coach? Also who do you guys want as the new DC? 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I could make a big dog and pony show, cry, and leave and join the fan base of the reigning Super Bowl Champs and become a  little B**** like most fair weather fans. 

I believe in our Browns forum handbook, that move is called the Mastercheddar. It was recently rivised 2 months back and we added. 

Sorry I brought that guy in here but the pot shot was worth it. 

Dont worry, he won’t stay long...

heard he is applying for fandom to every other teams forums that is in the playoffs. A guy I know, who is friends with a Chargers mod, said they saw him in their section last week

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idgaf if that’s a coach answering to a GM or a GM answering to a coach, but someone has to be accountable for the other, not two dudes on equal footing.

tenor.gif?itemid=11786445

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The new structure should prove to be just as much of a turnaround as what the offense experienced week 9.

When you remove ego from decisions, they tend to have better results.

I am shocked that Jimmuh is learning from his own mistakes. +1 respect 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Sorry I brought that guy in here but the pot shot was worth it. 

Dont worry, he won’t stay long...

heard he is applying for fandom to every other teams forums that is in the playoffs. A guy I know, who is friends with a Chargers mod, said they saw him in their section last week

Dont apologize. Traitors and front runners should be dealt with appropriately. 

Archived