GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

Just now, D82 said:

Why Richard and Marinelli thought it was a good idea to take out LVE is beyond me. 

Defense was gased. It is why even Smith had to rest a bit while Lee played. Our defense got punched in the mouth and stayed down.

I honestly never thought our defense would be the reason we lost a game.

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

Got out played, out coached, and were on the wrong end of some terrible calls.

Was goth touched all game? 

Coaching staff outside of Richard can bounce. 

We need a big time safety. I’ve wanted this for 10+ years. Please o please make this happen. 

Also if Travis Fredrick can get back on the field for us that would be huge. He’d instantly make dak better. 

Seriously though if JG and SL are still head coach and OC next season this very talented team will  struggle to make the playoffs. 

I think it's almost a given JG is back and SL is gone.

Losing sucks but I think the future looks good. We are the third youngest team in the NFL.  Our season looked lost at 3-5 but we turned it around.  Based on that Garrett keeps his job.  Linehan will be sacrificed.  In no particular order we need:

The OL to get and stay healthy.  We found a solid player in Looney.  If Frederick comes back the OL will be stronger.

Find a veteran backup.

Hire an OC who is inventive and creative.  I don't know who that is.

Find an experienced QB coach.

Promote Richard to DC/Assistant Head Coach.  We don't want to lose him.

Sign a productive TE.

Safety play has to improve.  Is it ET?

Watch the continued development of Gallup.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Why Richard and Marinelli thought it was a good idea to take out LVE is beyond me. 

On the most critical drive and play of our season, the one guy who's made plays in our favor all year is on the bench.

I want Scott Linehan, Kellen Moore, Marinelli, Sean Lee and Jeff Heath gone. I also want Garrett gone, because he didn't fire SL when he should have. 

Linehan is BY FAR a bigger problem than Garrett.

Garrett is a motivating coach that his players play incredibly hard for and respect.

Linehan is the worst playcaller in the league with absolutely zero innovation.

Kellen Moore is a teenager that wouldn’t be employed as anything other than a quality control coach anywhere else in the league. Yet he’s in charge of the most important position in all of football. That’s a joke.

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

On the most critical drive and play of our season, the one guy who's made plays in our favor all year is on the bench.

I want Scott Linehan, Kellen Moore, Marinelli, Sean Lee and Jeff Heath gone. I also want Garrett gone, because he didn't fire SL when he should have. 

I don't know. Kinda being harsh on Lee. He's not the reason we lost. Hell, if anything he helped make LVE in this his rookie year.

11 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Marinelli set up 1 bad game and you want him gone. Lol. He will be back next year as Dline/ defensive adviser. He's to good. I'm actually not upset. I've seen so much development this year.

I built more confidence in Dak.

I see a awesome future for Gallup and Cooper. 

Our LB corps is top 3 in the league.

Our secondary is solid

Gregory is getting better 

Cap space for next year is good.

Take the hit in the mouth and fight back. Our future is bright.

Dallas got beat playing their game. We lost the time of possession and couldn't run the ball. The offense is to blame because they couldn't control the clock and didn't allow the defense to breath. The defense deserves the blame because they didn't nut up in the playoffs and stop the first thing you had on the game plan which was the run game. 

I strongly believe Linehan needs to go because he wasn't creative nor did he use one of our strongest plays in this game the zone run. The defense was beat up front which is Marinelli, this defense could not get a push on a very good OL, but this defense is suppose to be elite so it shouldn't matter.  I would love for this team to find a more innovative play caller and have Marinelli go into an advisory roll.

The reason I am behind Garrett is because this team could have easily been deflated in this game and given up, but you never saw that. This team like always fought tooth and nail to try and win this game. I also believe Dak played fairly well other than a few errant throws. 

This team is not too far off they have a few weaknesses and are very young. The future is bright. Bring in Earl Thomas, Get healthy on the OL, Get another play maker, Get deeper along to DL.

Archived