The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why is it going to be wrong?

Wrong for team scum?

I’ve seen Orca work before, and to put it nicely, he’s capable of being 90% incorrect. Now if he wants to lead a vote against someone else he can do whatever he likes.

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Also it would be a disservice to everyone participating if I allowed myself to get removed after a players theory on my first post.

Not on Day Uno.

everyone? even mafia?

also, i think we may be looking at multiball (multiple scum teams), because of the 20 person setup.

so scum should scumhunt too.

and @The Orca share your theory, no matter how dumb you think it might be, unless you think it could reveal a PR

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

lets get the ball rolling with this wagon

sanchez

18 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Alright fish people, let’s get this thing rolling. 

17 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

I'm a wildcard let's get this thing rolling.

potential noteworthy similarities in these posts

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Also it would be a disservice to everyone participating if I allowed myself to get removed after a players theory on my first post.

Not on Day Uno.

It's not neccesarily about your first post specifically. It's about your posting content on D1.

D1 the last few games you have been pretty adamant about voting me or Pickle. That we collude and talk to each other about the game outside the game and usually are calling us mafia or post a list of mafia possibilities. Even rather early in the game. You had no fear calling someone out.

You have made a few posts this game and the content seems different and definitely the tone. Like you want to be active, but not throw yourself out there on a limb to be seen. You dont want to get into a debate/arguement because it means you have to post more content imo. 

15 hours ago, MD4L said:

Open book. Page 1.

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Starting quickly.

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

You’re going to be spitballing crackpot theories for the entirety of day uno. No one wants to hear it.

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Ted

Dont be afraid to participate.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I’ve seen Orca work before, and to put it nicely, he’s capable of being 90% incorrect. Now if he wants to lead a vote against someone else he can do whatever he likes.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Not on Day Uno.

@Malfatron this is basically what I was alluding to in my theory post

No, I called you out about that in one game. We discussed it further in another, and then it was brought up when I pursued your case in the most recent game we played. In the final instance, it was brought up after Pickle initially mentioned both of you not having conversations outside the thread when I called Orca not town. I was right about the last point. Presently, that is not an issue and bringing up said issue remains meaningless in terms of my alignment.

Archived