The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Game Intro:

The serenity of the early morning enveloped the world as snow fell soundlessly to the earth.  There was no indication of any disturbance in the area.  Then suddenly, what seemed like nuclear sirens blared into existence.  The sound pierced the air for a few short moments, but then SwAg rolled over in his bed to turn off the alarm.  He reached for his iPhone on the night stand, but inadvertently knocked over a few hundred-thousand dollars worth of workout supplements in the process.  The room shook.  Swearing under his breath, SwAg blearily looked at his phone and read "Gym Time, *****" with the time, 4:37 a.m. scrolled underneath.

SwAg turned the alarm off and sat up.  He gazed seemingly hopelessly around his room for a few moments.

Ugh... I just want to sleep.

SwAg turned on his bedside light to force himself awake, and then pushed his legs out to the side of his bed.  He stared at the wall for a solid fifteen minutes contemplating life before lying back with his eyes half closed.  When he re-opened his eyes he was temporarily startled to see himself looking back at him.

Always forget about the ceiling sex mirror.  

SwAg briefly laughed to himself, but then stopped.

What happened to you?  Sweet fake-tan, /b/ro.  Goes well with your color-treated hair, fag.  You white your teeth too? unohowinourgay?

No answer or rebuttal came to SwAg's early morning homophobic, self-deprecating tirade.  The deafening silence was neither unexpected, nor unwelcome (because he was talking to himself, ****tards).  SwAg has always found solace in solitude.  However, this solace was often accompanied by agony... After all, the greatest burden of intelligence is having to live with an awareness of the consequences of one's actions.

Ughhhhhh.

SwAg pressed his fist to his head in apparent discomfort.  He closed his eyes, hoping to retreat to the enigmatic refuge of his mind.  But, there was no refuge to be found.  His mind was in a state of perpetual unrest, as elements of his subconscious bled into one another and struggled for control. 

The battle is about to unfold, and what may control, are the secrets that remain untold.

It is now Day 1!  With 20 alive and voting, it is 11 to lynch!  Day 1 Deadline:  12:00 p.m. EST on Saturday.  (Thereafter, the deadline will be 9:00 p.m. EST on consecutive days (unless otherwise noted), but I wanted to extend D1 due to the Role PM complications).

Before we begin the unnecessary slaughter of innocents, it is of great importance that I announce to all in My Glorious Presence that I am Jesus, and I demand the BLOOD OF ALL SINNERS! They have done wrong to the good people of this world with their selfish actions- and one most unacceptable.......and that is the spreading of lies through pointless religions which were created for the purpose of manipulation! We must kill them for what they have done!

Archived