Chargers vs Patriots: Divisional Round

bomont

Just now, Dan33185 said:

He's in the top 10 all time in passing yards, passing TD's, QB rating, passes completed, etc. I just have a hard time seeing him not making the HOF even without all the other accolades.

I don’t think he will get in. He had an amazing impact with the Chargers but with Brady/Manning/Manning/Roethlisberger/Brees/Rodgers all in the same era, it’s hard for him to get in. It can’t just be the Hall of QB’s. 

1 minute ago, Boltstrikes said:

BB is a pro. Lynn is a first timer and was completely unprepared for BB’s gamesmanship. The amount of prep and strategy that the Patriots organization has compared to the Chargers is like a College team against a JV high school team. It’s a completely different tier.  Patriots are a model of consistency and the Chargers are a model of dysfunction. Doesn’t matter how many great athletes we put on the team, we don’t have the long term strategy to win against a team as cerebral as the Patriots. 

I like Lynn a lot, hopefully he will be there a while. Chargers put together a great plan against Baltimore and it worked. Today they just got beat all around. The East Coast game followed by the trip back to the WC followed by another EC playoff game, plus playing in the cold, plus playing a team thats been great at home and was coming off a bye, was just too much. Way too tall a task, that's why I was dumbfounded by so many people picking the Chargers on here and in the media.

I would have been cheering for Chargers if they won today, Rivers is a warrior and deserves a ring.

For now on I don’t want to hear any crap about how the Patriots look in regular season. Let’s be real regular season is preseason for them and they don’t even start their normal season until January. 

Announcers just pointed out BB has coached more playoff games then a Lynn has coached regular season games. You can’t make up that kind of experience gap. 

11 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

Let me know when Snyder is offered a free stadium but throws a baby fit and moves the team because the city didn’t offer him the surrounding land to develop also. 

Snyder would be a huge upgrade over Spanos. At least Snyder wants to win. Spanos dgaf unless it hurts his bottom line profit. Georgia 2.0. It’s amazing how this happened to me twice in my lifetime. 

Lol you obviously know nothing about Dan Snyder.

Im going to back away though, I’m sure you’re in a bad mood due to current circumstances.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I wanna know why the Chargers decided to do today what hte Ravens offense did last week (IE not change a damn thing), and thought that would work?

Tbf our offense didn’t work last week versus you guys either. Whisenhunt just isn’t very good. 

5 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

He's in the top 10 all time in passing yards, passing TD's, QB rating, passes completed, etc. I just have a hard time seeing him not making the HOF even without all the other accolades.

Like 7 guys in his era are top 10 and there’s guys like Ryan who will be. Brady, Manning, Brees will all retire top 3. It doesn’t mean much anymore 

Rivers  would already be the least accomplished HOF’er ever. 

Would you let Ryan in? He’s finishing top 10 in those stats too and he has an MVP,  an All Pro, and a Super Bowl appearance on top of Rivers 

Archived