Eagles vs. Saints: Divisional Round

TheRealMcCoy

Home team domination or upset alert?!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Fighter!

• Brees and the Saints win double digitssss boy..... you seen the other high seeds this weekend???
    • Foles and the Eagles win a close one.... I've stopped doubting!
    • Brees and the Saints in a close one... Eagles playing better ball, but not good enough to win in the dome.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 10:00 PM

Just now, Riftty said:

Dude don't wish for injuries. We are better than that. We can beat either team at full strength. And if we need injuries to be champions then we're not champions.

I’m not wishing anything bro. You’re insane if I have a say in anything I’m not thanos 

Just now, Riftty said:

Dude don't wish for injuries. We are better than that. We can beat either team at full strength. And if we need injuries to be champions then we're not champions.

That dude is a real piece if sh!+ lol

Just now, showtime said:

Okay so, I'm just asking someone more knowledgeable about the Saints.  Have teams just figured out that they need to take away Thomas and Kamara and the Saints have no other weapons?  It's absurd how much those two players do so much for the Saints offense. 

My question is more, how come the eagles secondary is playing better than Darby/ Mills / Jones??? They were signed off the streets

Just now, mse326 said:

Anyone got a pic/vid of the Brooks injury. They said the replay looks bad, but I keep looking and can't see anything serious (visually gruesome that is)

All i needed to see was the look on Jason Peters' face to know I probably dont want to ever watch it

Archived